UFC 195: first all women PPV?

thoughts on an all women PPV? I wouldn't mind it but I wouldn't want it to become a habit.

Possible card:
Rousey vs Holm
Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
Tate vs Nunes
Eye/Pena vs Zingano
Torres vs Waterson

If Cyborgs an option then:
Rousey vs Holm
Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
Tate vs Cyborg
Eye/Pena vs Nunes
Torres vs Waterson

I buy 1-2 PPV's per year, and an all-female card wouldn't change that. However, I'm unlikely to spend $60 on women (only) cuz I cannot think of sufficiently compelling fights. (beyond RR v Cyborg)

Yeah, it's a good idea actually, as you could have all the shit fights on that card, freeing up main events on other cards for talented fighters.
Should be an all WMMA card every month that we can skip....

im up for that, all wmma once a month, those who wanna watch it can , those who dont.........

[Q]UFC 195: first all women PPV?[Q]

This is UFC not Invicta FC idiots

thoughts on an all women PPV? I wouldn't mind it but I wouldn't want it to become a habit.

Possible card:
Rousey vs Holm
Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
Tate vs Nunes
Eye/Pena vs Zingano
Torres vs Waterson

If Cyborgs an option then:
Rousey vs Holm
Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
Tate vs Cyborg
Eye/Pena vs Nunes
Torres vs Waterson

The only Fight most are interested in is Cyborg vs Rousey. Otherwise, couldn't care less.

What does me (some guy) buying cards or the UFC owing anyone anything have to do with the UFC charging people for an Invicta card being a horrible idea?

UFC 195: You don't buy it anyway; we owe you nothing.
Cain/Bigfoot III
Penn/Edgar IV
Tito/Forrest IV
Arlovski/Buentello II

Its going to be one of the biggest ppvs of the year, so that was a stupid thing to say. Especially since neither Rousey, Holm, JJ, or Tate have ever fought in Invicta. If you're going to stoop that low then call it a Strikeforce card.

Do you know how supply and demand works? There is more demand to see Ronda fighting than there is some mid-tier guys, hence she is worth more. It doesn't matter that a tiny minority that doesn't pay for fights anyway is going "NYAR I won't spend money on that."

I don't even know what you're crying about. You're gonna illegally stream anyway, so no difference than if they offered it for free to you.

If only you were as cool as you thought you were for making posts like that.

If only you knew the difference between stating facts and acting cool.

If only you weren't blinded by nuthuggery. The TUF season offered the biggest platform for every SW on there get hype and gain momentum, and yet every single one of them has managed to botch either during or after the show, while the girls who didn't benefit from that platform flourished.

If someone had the ability ala Ronda Rousey to run through everyone, she would've had a tremendous amount of hype coming off TUF, won the belt, tooled Joanna Jerk-a-whatever, and become the most talked about SW fighter there is, regardless of her personality (in reality most people find her very pleasant).

But instead, someone got owned by a 2-1 BJJ blue belt, who in turn got wrestle-owned by a girl who got destroyed by the current champion. And now you're...blaming Shelby for not giving that someone enough attention?

I suppose denial hurts less huh? Much easier to point fingers at others than yourself.

Would be interesting 1x per year, like the outdoor hockey game. Great way to showcase WMMA. Would do more buys than a lot of other cards.

If only you weren't blinded by nuthuggery. The TUF season offered the biggest platform for every SW on there get hype and gain momentum, and yet every single one of them has managed to botch either during or after the show, while the girls who didn't benefit from that platform flourished.

If someone had the ability ala Ronda Rousey to run through everyone, she would've had a tremendous amount of hype coming off TUF, won the belt, tooled Joanna Jerk-a-whatever, and become the most talked about SW fighter there is, regardless of her personality (in reality most people find her very pleasant).

But instead, someone got owned by a 2-1 BJJ blue belt, who in turn got wrestle-owned by a girl who got destroyed by the current champion. And now you're...blaming Shelby for not giving that someone enough attention?

I suppose denial hurts less huh? Much easier to point fingers at others than yourself.
Do your parents beat you, or something? You're, like, the angriest poster on this forum. Take a chill pill, mang.

What you're saying about TUF is completely pointless. You know who has the ability of Ronda Rousey? Hmm...probably Ronda Rousey. & don't know how TUF ruined shit for all of them except for maybe Carla, Felice, Mangana & Bec. They all got great exposure.

Lol at the "owns"... Don't even know why i'm replying to you since you're a known hater of the female fighters who probably only looked at the fight finder/wiki. Randa wasn't owned by either of them & you'd know that if you watched the fights. Rose fight was competitive & she arguably beat Penne.

She also won her last fight & is ranked #6 in the division so yeah...she deserves some attention, dumbass.

Its going to be one of the biggest ppvs of the year, so that was a stupid thing to say. Especially since neither Rousey, Holm, JJ, or Tate have ever fought in Invicta. If you're going to stoop that low then call it a Strikeforce card.

Do you know how supply and demand works? There is more demand to see Ronda fighting than there is some mid-tier guys, hence she is worth more. It doesn't matter that a tiny minority that doesn't pay for fights anyway is going "NYAR I won't spend money on that."

I don't even know what you're crying about. You're gonna illegally stream anyway, so no difference than if they offered it for free to you.

An all women's card would resemble an Invicta card more than it would a Strikeforce card. Strikeforce had some great fights and never had an all female main card.

This would be a $60 Invicta card.

Do you have any actual arguments against anything I've said besides ad hominems?
I'm just saying, you seem like an angry dude. I enjoy seeing Randa fight, and I wouldn't mind seeing her on an all-WMMA card. She won her last fight, why not?

An all women's card would resemble an Invicta card more than it would a Strikeforce card. Strikeforce had some great fights and never had an all female main card.

This would be a $60 Invicta card.

The price IS $60. Women are integrated into the UFC now. Rousey is the biggest star in the UFC and has never fought for Invicta. The logic you're using is retarded.

Because someone would tie you up to a chair and make you watch it,right ?

lauren bacall did it to bogey at cyborg- carano, its just not fair i tell you....
article-1353367-0D08EE1C000005DC-159_468x342.jpg

Back