UFC 195 card should be..

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Take off joanna champion and put her on a fox card, aint nobody wanna pay ppv for her, she aint ronda.

Werdum vs Arlovski (main event)
Cain velasquez vs Fedor Emelianenko (co-main)
Eddie Alvarez vs Al Iaquinta
Travis Browne vs Matt Mitrione
Ben Saunders vs Lorenz larkin

Saunders vs larkin, two mid tier ww's (right now) start the ppv off with a bang guaranteed

Travis Browne has been reinstated and Mitrione needs a fight. Neither guy has looked particularly great but its almost guaranteed to be a great fight.

Alvarez vs Iaquinta, two guys fighting for a top contender spot at lw. Could be a great fight as both of them have good wrestling, could be a standup war.

Fedor vs cain no brainer. Cain needs a big fight, and fedors debut should not be wasted on some mid tier hw. This fight would be immensely intriguing with cains recent poor performance and Fedor coming out of retirement.

Arlovski vs werdum for hw belt. You need a really marketable hw to sell this fight because werdum wont sell on his own. Arlovski fits the bill. Plus werdum can strike now and Arlovski has good td defence. Will likely end in a finish by tko.

Ppv buys: 850k if marketed correctly.

Without this card and werdum headlining the ppv buys will not be good.

You're welcome ufc. Now put my card together.

lol you crazy people love Joanna

and the match to make is Werdum vs Fedor #2

p.s welcome to MMA

I don't understand your response. I love joanna because i demoted her off the ppv?

Welcome to mma?

What the bejeezus are you talking about.

lol you crazy, people love Joanna.

Get it now?

Yes. Bad grammar confuses me.

No people do not love joanna. Only sherdoggers and hardcore fans do. Most people have no idea who she is, and most casuals will not watch anything wmma that isn't ronda.

I don't mind her but she belongs on fox right now imo.

The card could have worked with ronda headlining and joanna co main but since rondas fight has been moved no go

I also think the card isnt too far fetched in terms of top fighters either. I mean its not like the card is so stacked that its not possible. Its just a good card.

lol larkin would murk saunders, not even a fight, significant speed disadvantage for saunders, look what kenny robertson did to him,but if sounders manages to take fight to the ground, shit is all his.

Larkin would possibly merk Saunders, and id love to see it.

Yes. Bad grammar confuses me.

No people do not love joanna.

Yes, it is. People love Joanna. Not that much love as Ronda obviously but she's a big draw for the european market and she's starting to gain a strong fan base in America.

People really like her fights. So, stop saying bullshit.

Yes, it is. People love Joanna. Not that much love as Ronda obviously but she's a big draw for the european market and she's starting to gain a strong fan base in America.

People really like her fights. So, stop saying bullshit.

Your face is bullshit.

Casuals don't love joanna because they don't know she exists.

I like her but whatever.

Take off joanna champion and put her on a fox card, aint nobody wanna pay ppv for her, she aint ronda.

Werdum vs Arlovski (main event)
Cain velasquez vs Fedor Emelianenko (co-main)
Eddie Alvarez vs Al Iaquinta
Travis Browne vs Matt Mitrione
Ben Saunders vs Lorenz larkin

Saunders vs larkin, two mid tier ww's (right now) start the ppv off with a bang guaranteed

Travis Browne has been reinstated and Mitrione needs a fight. Neither guy has looked particularly great but its almost guaranteed to be a great fight.

Alvarez vs Iaquinta, two guys fighting for a top contender spot at lw. Could be a great fight as both of them have good wrestling, could be a standup war.

Fedor vs cain no brainer. Cain needs a big fight, and fedors debut should not be wasted on some mid tier hw. This fight would be immensely intriguing with cains recent poor performance and Fedor coming out of retirement.

Arlovski vs werdum for hw belt. You need a really marketable hw to sell this fight because werdum wont sell on his own. Arlovski fits the bill. Plus werdum can strike now and Arlovski has good td defence. Will likely end in a finish by tko.

Ppv buys: 850k if marketed correctly.

Without this card and werdum headlining the ppv buys will not be good.

You're welcome ufc. Now put my card together.

no way this does 850k ppv buys

no way this does 850k ppv buys

It could with the proper marketing.

Throw some Aldo McGregor money at it.

The return of Fedor could garner massive interest. As well as Arlovski title shot and overall good card.

Maybe 850 is reaching. Would you order the card though?

i would but i just dont think anyone whos name not rousey,jones or mcgregor can generate that much buys

Your face is bullshit.

Casuals don't love joanna because they don't know she exists.

I like her but whatever.

My face is bullshit... ok that's clever.

Enjoy your magnificent thread kid.

... Lol.

Well McGregor only did 825 with the most expensive marketing campaign ever and a world tour. I bet that card hits 825 with all that promotion too.

Regardless.

Its a good card and thats what matters.

Its a doable card too.

Give me joe silvas job

#ppvcardsmatter

Werdum/Cain is already happening, so there goes that idea..

Would agree with what you said, although would want JoJed on the main card, co-main could be her title fight.

Werdum/Cain is already happening, so there goes that idea..

Would agree with what you said, although would want JoJed on the main card, co-main could be her title fight.

Theres still hope. The fight isnt booked yet, and Arlovski isnt booked.

Wmma to fox minus ronda. Ill take Fedor cain and werdum Arlovski over joanna ping pong squash match defence vs Valerie.

Yeah my card probably will not happen. A shame because its better than anything joe silva will put on.

I should be ufc matchmaker extraordinare

Theres still hope. The fight isnt booked yet, and Arlovski isnt booked.

Wmma to fox minus ronda. Ill take Fedor cain and werdum Arlovski over joanna ping pong squash match defence vs Valerie.

Yeah my card probably will not happen. A shame because its better than anything joe silva will put on.

I should be ufc matchmaker extraordinare

Arlovski fighting Mir 191

Back