UFC 194: P4P most injury prone card in history?

PSX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Weidman vs. Rockhold: Weidman has a history of knee issues and has gotten injured the last 2 times he was supposed to defend his title at UFC 184 against Belfort, and UFC 173 against Machida last year.

Aldo vs. McGregor: Aldo is notorious for pulling out of title fights with injuries. He's pulled out of several scheduled fights over the last couple of years.

Jacare vs. Romero: They tried to make this fight happen twice at UFC 184 and then UFC on FOX. First time Jacare had pneumonia and second time Romero tore his meniscus.

I pray to the just bleed God's that all these fights happen at 194, but it's hard to get too excited for stacked cards. As long as we get Aldo McGregor then I'm happy.

I do know Conor will show up at 194. Dude always shows up.

Man, what a fantastic card.
PLEASE stay healthy guys!

I can't fully get excited for this card simply because of this. Aldo, Weidman, Jacare, and Yoel all showing up at the same time come fight night? Hahahaha... Yea right.

If aldo pull out, Conor vs Edgar for the undisputed title

Weidman pulls out then shit outta luck

Jacare or Romero pull out, fights vitor-hendo winner

Luke isn't any better.

Luke Rockhold- (Strikeforce: San Jose, Strikeforce: Feijao vs.Henderson, Strikeforce: Cormier vs. Mir, Strikeforce: Marquardt vs. Saffiedine, UFC 166)

Jose Aldo- (WEC 37, UFC 125, UFC 149, UFC 153 UFC 176, UFC 189)

Pound for pound injury prone? Who's p4p best hair cut

Pound for pound injury prone? Who's p4p best hair cut

Babalu Sobral

babalu.jpg

Most all the title holders (and top 5 fighters) in one way or another could be considered injury prone. So when r u noobs going to get the fact that they arent injury prone, but simply fight for a livin; u tend to get hurt..

Cruz really is injury prone, he is the standard definition for "injury prone" and many more get hurt severely and end their careers before they get a chance to make it to the UFC.. Any human that trains and fights is going to get hurt continuously.. Guys like Cerrone are the exception.

Yeah whatever....3 solid fights rit here!

Back