UFC 194: Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor OFFICIAL

titanic_headline.jpg

Haha I've been out of the country for a week and this happens. Ban me, mods. I can't live with this shame.

you should've put ***BREAKING NEWS*** on the thread title

I can't wait for this fight. That said, I'm also preparing myself for the likely eventuality that the fight will not happen. SO hope I'm wrong.

That's going to be one angry, angry Brazilian.

Well ok then!

The article was released yesterday. Which I missed because of all the bickering about Ronda vs the world.

I can't wait for this fight. That said, I'm also preparing myself for the likely eventuality that the fight will not happen. SO hope I'm wrong.

I'm going to buy tickets for this one. Even if Aldo get's hurt you know McGregor will fight someone, and it will likely be Edgar. I know what you mean, though. Dropping cash to travel to an even these days is a big gamble.

Haha I've been out of the country for a week and this happens. Ban me, mods. I can't live with this shame.

so which country is that, that still doesn't have internet?

The article was released yesterday. Which I missed because of all the bickering about Ronda vs the world.

Seriously. I was browsing the forums a little bit over the past week but never saw this. I figured there would be more discussion but I guess not.

so which country is that, that still doesn't have internet?

I tend not to be on the internet regularly when I'm on vacation. I did browse the forums from time to time but did not see this. I figured it would have some decent action on the first page, but alas I was wrong.

Seriously. I was browsing the forums a little bit over the past week but never saw this. I figured there would be more discussion but I guess not.

everyone knows aldo is just gonna pull out again. no use in getting excited

Aldo pulls out weeks before the fight, after record $20 million promo tour. Dana White blasts Uniao's barbaric training methods. UFC strips Aldo and promotes Conor to undisputed champion. Frankie "I'm always ready" Edgar steps up to fight Conor on several weeks' notice, gets KTFO inside 3 rounds. "Full training camp Edgar" is born.

You heard it here first folks.

Since I'm awaking from my coma, I also see that Conor is -190 which is somewhat surprising to me.

Since I'm awaking from my coma, I also see that Conor is -190 which is somewhat surprising to me.

I have a feeling the odds might close up a bit closer, but I was surprised as well.

Back