UFC 194 Card

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rumors/thoughts on who you think will be on the UFC 194 Card besides Aldo vs. McGregs:

I'm praying for Werdum vs. Cain

Wasn't Werdum/Velasquez already announced for this? Maybe I'm wrong.

Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor
Fabricio Werdum vs Cain Velasquez
Shogun Rua vs Rampage Jackson
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Nate Diaz
Uriah Hall vs Elias Theodorou

Something like that would be awesome to me

I wouldn't mind Albert Tumenov opening the main card against Gunnar Nelson. I also think Overeem/dos Santos could end up there. And how about Sara McMann vs Bethe Correira on the undercard?

According to Jeremy Botter, Werdum/Cain will be on the Conor card.

I have no idea what else could be on it because there's so many options.

CM Punk said it's better for him to fight in 2016 for tax reasons, though he wants to fight in December. I think that means he'll fight in January (at the earliest, if at all), ruling him out of 194.

Wasn't Werdum/Velasquez already announced for this? Maybe I'm wrong.

Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor
Fabricio Werdum vs Cain Velasquez
Shogun Rua vs Rampage Jackson
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Nate Diaz
Uriah Hall vs Elias Theodorou

Something like that would be awesome to me

yesssssss

They have 4 events scheduled for December. 1 PPV, the fox show and 2 UFN's. Conor/Aldo takes place on the 12th and most likely JDS/Overeem takes place on the 19th for the Fox card. We already know that Tate/Rousey wont be on the Conor card and most likely not in December.

I think we're gonna get

ALdo/Conor UFC 194 Dec 12th along with Werdum/Cain

Rockhold/Weidman and Ronda/Tate on Jan 3rd UFC 195

They'll probably give us a decent co main event and that's it

Fill the rest of the card with average/poor fighters

Agree with JKS.

Talk about JDS/Reem on Fox card in Dec, could get Khabib/Diaz/Eddie/Pettis, a combo of them fighting on cards in Dec.

Yoel/Jacare, i'm sure Faber will fight someone after TUF around Dec/Jan. TJ/Cruz, Joanna/Gadelha, Cowboy/RDA.

Ton of fights to make around Dec/Jan.

Just think doing the Jan early card is wrong, its too much, these two cards and then Superbowl in Vegas. 3 big Vegas cards in two months is too much.

Aldo/McGregor
Werdum/Cain
JDS/Reem
Khabib/Diaz
Faber/Assuncao

Yeah Feber probably will be on this card won't he?

or maybe the TUF finale in Dec, that might be what they do, will need a main event, he's coaching, he's not fighting McGregor so they might use him to headline the finale.

Agree with JKS.

Talk about JDS/Reem on Fox card in Dec, could get Khabib/Diaz/Eddie/Pettis, a combo of them fighting on cards in Dec.

Yoel/Jacare, i'm sure Faber will fight someone after TUF around Dec/Jan. TJ/Cruz, Joanna/Gadelha, Cowboy/RDA.

Ton of fights to make around Dec/Jan.

Just think doing the Jan early card is wrong, its too much, these two cards and then Superbowl in Vegas. 3 big Vegas cards in two months is too much.

Cerrone said yesterday he doesn't wanna wait for RDA and he's eyeing a move to 170

Not on Sherdog. What a shitty title fight. I heard some rumors but didnt take it seriously. Whack ass matchmaking.

Absolutely.

I thought Cain losing opened up whole new possibilities for the HW division.

Now we're back in rematch city.

or maybe the TUF finale in Dec, that might be what they do, will need a main event, he's coaching, he's not fighting McGregor so they might use him to headline the finale.

Yeah that's true. Wonder who he'll fight? Assuncao really is the only guy who would make any sense what's so ever. Really aren't many logical guys out there for Faber to fight at this point, though I still believe a third fight with Cruz still has to happen someday. That's probably the biggest fight left out there for Faber, unless him and TJ were to fight one day, which would be awesome.

I'm not counting on it happening, but Faber/Almedia would be sick

Back