UFC 194 Card Top Heavy. What about the rest of the card?

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ZA7ZPI7.jpg

The top 3 fights are amazing. I also like the Alves vs. Covington as the last fight on the pre-lims or the opening fight to the main card. Makdessi vs. Medeiros should be a good fight for the prelims. All the other fights seem so-so for such a big card.

Do you see the UFC putting in 1 or 2 big fights to round out the main card? Who do think fits?

You can put TUF China and TUF Brazil finals in the main card and it will still be an insane night.

JDS-Overeem would be a good one, but that'll probably go on UFC 195.

Makdessi-Medeiros is a great opener. I'd rather see Covington/Alves hit the prelims which I think it will. Maybe make room for Frankie on the main card who knows.

even if there were no fights other than the top three,its still worth buying.but im not getting hyped till the f..king weigh in's.

The card will sell regardless of what else is on it. Might as well save big fights for cards that need it.

Only on sherdoggers would someone complain about this card.

I shouldn't be surprised. I still remember people complaining about Ufc 100.

Medeiros vs Makdessi is going to be a good scrap for sure

The top 3 fights are so big I really dont think that star power matters that much before them. The other fights will probably turn out pretty good anyway

This card is so good I don't know how I can handle it as it is

As long as the top 3 fights stay in tact, I really don't give a shit. It would make sense to put Edgar vs. Holloway/Stephens on this card though, as an insurance policy.

I think they are looking to book Edgar vs someone on that card, well! Edgar is looking but we'll see if the UFC agrees. I think they will opt for Edgar vs Stephens/HOlloway for a main event.

As long as the top 3 fights stay in tact, I really don't give a shit. It would make sense to put Edgar vs. Holloway/Stephens on this card though, as an insurance policy.

Oh thats the magic question we'll be asking till Dec 10th. We got a few guys that pulled out of fights recently.

This seems like the definition of a 'glass half empty' perspective...

If Aldo /connor and weidman/rockhold goes down without a hitch they could have regular joes fighting in everyother spot on the card and it would still break 1m ppvs

Jacare/Romero will co-main while Rockhold/Weidman will end up being the main event.

Aldo isn't making it to this fight.

Back