Ufc 193

squatchi26

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
tumblr_mb50ciU95W1rxpkbxo1_250.gif

Guys this isn't funny. It's like ordering a fillet Mignon and being given a Maccas hamburger patty and still being forced to enjoy it.

Guys this isn't funny. It's like ordering a fillet Mignon and being given a Maccas hamburger patty and still being forced to enjoy it.

do i still pay for the Mignon?

just be thankful tickets hadnt gone on sale yet. I would be monumentally pissed to buy tickets, flights, book accommodation and then hear this news.

did i get some after the date?

Nah she Netflix and chilled with her ex after he picked her up while you were paying the bill.

Was a total shit experience that you convinced yourself never happened for the rest of your life.

It's a shame, but if Lawler is injured then there's not much we can do. I honestly think the Conor v Aldo fight would have been better to sell out a stadium, Conor is more well known in Australia than Ronda, plus there are thousands of Irish people living in Australia.

Ronda isn't that popular here coz we don't get all her TV appearances on SNL and jimmy Kimmel for example.

Ronda isn't that popular here coz we don't get all her TV appearances on SNL and jimmy Kimmel for example.

Well, prepare yourself for the Ronda media blitz as she hits all the Australian shows.

just be thankful tickets hadnt gone on sale yet. I would be monumentally pissed to buy tickets, flights, book accommodation and then hear this news.

Yep that is what the UFC did last time. They waited until the last moment to announce that Weidman vs Vitor wasn't happening at that time and gave everybody the DNB Ronda treatment....then claimed that Ronda was the reason everybody purchased tickets.

It's a shame, but if Lawler is injured then there's not much we can do. I honestly think the Conor v Aldo fight would have been better to sell out a stadium, Conor is more well known in Australia than Ronda, plus there are thousands of Irish people living in Australia.

tonnes of brazilians too.

Back