UFC 193: Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm PBP (Discussion)

WWE wrestler Taz claims the fight was fixed so that Ronda could drop the strap "the belt" so she could walk away and the UFC had a new champion. He said the reasons very similar to professional wrestling when a wrestler has something that requires them to take a long term break like heal a problem injury, film a movie or do something that requires them to break their contract. I find it odd that Ronda would decide to get beaten up that badly just to walk away from the sport. If she was going to lose it would have been better if she got KO early like the first 3 mins of the first round if this fight was fixed. He even went on and said that Holly was not in on it and that it was between UFC brass and Ronda to make this fight look legit. Seriously Taz have you been drinking the CT water again. :)

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-spor...-ufc-193-fight-was-fixed-20151118-gl2h4v.html

Come on Taz... You should be much smarter than this no fighter I think would ever intent on throwing a fight it makes no sense.

Come on Taz... You should be much smarter than this no fighter I think would ever intent on throwing a fight it makes no sense.

Even if they world, it would look a lot different from this fight.

Yeah, I think that's true. Rousey and Tate appear to be the same height even though Rousey is listed an inch taller.

No, she's not that tall:

c01_jd_01nov_mma-640x426.jpg

19dpow3.png

lmao i am 6'2'' and i look like a toddler next to jones.

OMGGGGGGGGG!!! RONDA GOT KTFO!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Holly's going to hold that belt for a long time, can't see anybody in the division beating her.

i love this bump, pages of experts gettin it wrong, wmma haters slagging it then proceeding to watch and comment,comedy gold

GOAT thread on Sherdog

Those who watched this fight live will never forget it, every detail of the fight and their surroundings etched into their memory forever.

Back