Amazing fight.
Everyone got dazed.
Arlovski, Browne, Rogan...

Amazing fight.
Everyone got dazed.
Arlovski, Browne, Rogan...

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh he hurt me!!!!

Absolutely Joe.

But seriously awesome fight, one of the best rounds in MMA.

So excited to see Arvloski and Mir go at. I would be very surprised if the fight doesn't deliver fireworks one way or another.

i watched this fight a couple of times. dem backfists dang. crazy fight.

No matter how many times I watch it, it's still awesome.

Browne's chin and heart are nuts. I love the moment where's standing there with wobbly legs just waiting to counter or get KO'ed.

Haven't seen it in awhile, thanks.

Good scrap.

[YT]cOOHaBUjlmE[/YT]

Wildest 1 round fight ever.

Man, I loved that fight. Glad I dont' bet because I would've bet the house on Browne

Also want to add that that was some of the worst MMA announcing of all time

Just Joe screaming every 20 second Ohh sounding like he got his balls cut off and Goldie screaming out the obvious trying to yell over Joe. Terrible job by those 2 for that fight

Cant some please GIF Brownes rocked hookfrom the corner. Funniest strike ever. 6:28-6:31

I've re watched this one a few times, great fight

Wildest round I've ever seen. My heart damn near stopped when Andrei had Browne hurt against the fence and then got hit and dropped like a sack of potatoes with the concerns about his chin.

He dropped hard and fast but recovered just as quickly, while Browne did the stanky leg for about two cumulative minutes

Great job by the ref. Underated. There where about three times he could have easily messed up a stoppage but he got it on the right one without Browne having to take even more brain damage by being beaten to the ground to turtle like some wait to see

nice, i had managed to miss this the first time around. thanks

Great performance by Arlovski despite the knockdown, Travis had nothing for his stand up.

Back