UFC 191 Dodson vs Mighty Mouse..

GoldenMachida

Peeace! Machida "Golden" Dragon
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Are you fucking serious? Again a main card with those 2 midgets? Running around the cage at full speed while the cameramen are full zooming on them to make them look bigger. This is a shame. These guy can't knockout to save their life.. Another fucking borefest I still can't believe there is a part 2..

Mighty Mouse is beyond proven as a non-draw on PPV, so I'm sure they aren't happy with it as headliner either. It speaks to the lack of other options. It just happens that a lot of champions will be ready to fight around December.

Edit: On the plus side, Dodson is one of the biggest threats to DJ so is one of the better options for contenders. Despite that, I'd be still surprised if this gets close to 200k buys on PPV.

Their first fight was very fun, Dodson dropped Mighty Mouse multiple times...

Can't ko to save their life? Hasn't Dodson won half his fights by KO or TKO?

i like when they kick with their short stubby legs. always cracks me up.

Please. If you don't like them, there are plenty of other fights on the card.

Are you fucking serious? Again a main card with those 2 midgets? Running around the cage at full speed while the cameramen are full zooming on them to make them look bigger. This is a shame. These guy can't knockout to save their life.. Another fucking borefest I still can't believe there is a part 2..

I tend to hate this weightclass, but for some reason I always end up seeing MM fights and don't really hate them all that much, but I get your point that these type of fighters are over represented in the UFC.

People with machida nicknames and machida avatars complaining about fighters who move.....oh the irony

It seems a lot of users who have to bitch have the name "Machida" in their screen names. Fun, little fact.

I'm not crazy about the really small guys, but hey at least these 2 bring it every time. This will not be a dry hump match. Dodson has 8 ko/tko's by the way, pretty good esp for that weight where often there isn't a ko.

Real fight fans should enjoy this. I'd certainly rather see these 2 guys then the Struve/Nog(A) & the washed up Shogun vs Nog (B)

Lmao you're hilarious

I remember when trolls would at least check the fightfinder before bashing fighters.

Shit card shit champion.

Only reason the first fight was entertaining was because of Dodson.

I found MM beating the shit out of Dodson in the latter half of the 4th and 5th rounds to be fairly entertaining.

I found MM beating the shit out of Dodson in the latter half of the 4th and 5th rounds to be fairly entertaining.

Wouldn't call midget knees and hugging to be "beating the shit" out of him. But to each their own.

Back