UFC 190: Stefan Struve vs Minotauro Nogueira PBP (Discussion)

Holy shit, that is the biggest walking punching bag I have ever seen. Is that from Etsy?

All of your posts are insulting or making fun of fighters and you don't even seem to be trolling just actually being an asshole, have some respect.

Big Nog already smashing struve lol.

Go out on your sword Nog, we have loved you from the start and always will. Hespect.

Nog is going to win this. It's going to be comical looking.

It's disgraceful that this fight precedes a bunch of shitty no-name TUFers. It sucks there are TUFers on this PPV at all.

Lopez is a good BW and shouldn't even have to go through some BS TUF show. That other fight should have been on FP

Strueve lol. The one place that Nog has a shot at winning and struve allows him to get the clinch on the cage

Strudel needs to separate and throw some awkward punches

Brain damage prop bets for this fight were taken off the board in Vegas due to the amount of money bet on both fighters.

Big Nog looks like hes in slow motion

I get so paranoid whenever Big Nog fights. I don't care if he can still win against the greater half of the heavyweight division. Once a fighter can no longer perform at his highest level even when healthy, he should give it up. It's just sad. I'm talking to Shogun, too.

I can't get over how bad Struve is at using his reach.

Big Nog rocked...

Back