UFC 190: Stefan Struve vs Minotauro Nogueira PBP (Discussion)

Thanks Rogan. Nog deserves that respect.

Struve seems more confident than usual. Maybe he'll fight 6'11 for once.

I only want Struve to win because he's so young and freakishly big. I like Big Nog but I've wanted him to retire for a minute.

I'm expecting Struve to come out seriously, he's been away and should be hungry. Nogueira should have retired a long time ago, but this is a motherfucker who got ran over by a truck as a kid, his body got destroyed and he was told he wouldn't walk again, he only went on to become the fucking Pride and UFC champion. True legend, he's one of the most beloved Brazilians. Hope he retires if he gets KOd.

Holy shit, that is the biggest walking punching bag I have ever seen. Is that from Etsy?

It's disgraceful that this fight precedes a bunch of shitty no-name TUFers. It sucks there are TUFers on this PPV at all.

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Stefan Struve are now in the octagon in UFC 190.

im curious how Struve improved - he looks to be in good shape under new coach

He looks much bigger than before,put on 10 pounds of muscle.

Win or lose please retire Nog, I'm not one of those huge nuthuggers of yours but you are a good dude and I feel bad seeing you get koed/injured be a good trainer or do some BJJ competitions if you must.

Worried for Big Nog. Really hope he can pull it off in Brazil.

Because of the last winner, I decided to bust out this guy from the cellar. I'm gonna be drunk very soon.

nXbizTl.jpg

Much hespect for Big Nig, but I've never been a re fan of his. I hope Struve goes full Gregor Clegane on him.

Back