UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

Please, a catchweight fight was suggested and he's saying lose another 10 pounds. Where is the compromise. It's not like Rousey never fought at 145. Let's do it at 140, that's the dream fight. We all know the 2 best mma females are these two and we've known that for half a decade. Let's just do it at 140.

It makes no business sense to bring Cyborg in for one fight and then just toss her away, especially if she does beat Ronda. They won't bring 145 to the UFC just for Cyborg either.

Let's do it at 140, that's the dream fight.

"Let's?" As in LET *US*? You say that as if you have stake in the company. You're putting nothing at risk - the UFC, if Cyborg somehow won, would have essentially simultaneously destroyed the 135 division and been left stranded with a 145er who has no one to defend the belt against. Great business plan, Mr. Trump.

It makes no business sense to bring Cyborg in for one fight and then just toss her away, especially if she does beat Ronda. They won't bring 145 to the UFC just for Cyborg either.

Did they say they wouldn't keep her or did you make that up?

Dana just said Velasquez-Werdum won't happen till eary 2016.

Lol Ronda is gonna hide her belt somewhere in Brazil?

"Will you [Shogun] continue your training camps at Kings?"

"Yes. I will."

sounds like big nog is done but gets the trophy zuffa job

Dana: "I'm done. I don't wanna see [Minotauro] fight anymore."

Dana says he will talk to Big Nog and give him a special job like Liddell, Hughes, Forrest, etc.

FUCK YES.

Betche said that she lost because she "slipped." Almost pity the delusion.

Bonuses to Ronda, Maia, Shogun and I think Little Nog.

I hope the UFC follows through with what Dana said about Nog. Would be very classy to take care of him.

Yeah, I'm sure it was trending huge during those friggin' TUF fights.

Who did Dana say was retiring and they'd employ them elsewhere in the UFC?

Bethe : "I'm never gonna stop being a Brazilian." lol

the hashtag #ThingsShorterThanARouseyFight is trending on twitter right now

Back