UFC 190 media day Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia Staredown

Kudos for Bethe for not being scared though

She's either a really good actress or thinks she's going to win. I think she just doesn't understand what Ronda is, having never been in there with someone of that level.

She probably has worked out with men who are much better than ronda, and they most likely schooled her but she understands what's possible.

lol, bethe. she's going to die, uh vai morrer!

ronda will throw her and get top mount and GnP her for the ko.

Weren't people claiming Brazilians would support Ronda? All I can hear are cheers for Bethe in the background.

Am I the only one who thinks Bethe is smart for doing it? Ronda is better than her in all aspects, Bethe's chance is piss Ronda so hard that she ends up doing something stupid.

Correia will be finished as quickly as McMann. Probably not as quickly as the others, I at least hope she doesn't run in like a headless chicken and gets tapped in 10seconds, but its possible.

It seems Bethe was saying "vem pro pau". I don't know how to translate it, but is kind like "lets bang bro".

Honestly Bethe already won. She started training MMA 4 years ago. If she goes there and lasts more than 16s she will have done better than expected.

Betche is just trying to get hurt really bad here

Back