UFC 190 media day Ronda Rousey vs. Bethe Correia Staredown

Jblizzle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
[YT]YH730Vr4uns[/YT]

lol at Bethe trying to intimidate Ronda during the staredown

Lmao, I love it - thanks for posting. Ronda is intense, and Bethe is over-the-top confident; I can't tell if the latter of whom is putting on a front or not. Nevertheless I think Ronda is going to make quick work of Bethe. I hope we get to see some of Ronda's boxing.

Can't figure out if Bethe has a bigger non-talent for winning adulation in her own country against Honda or at intimidating Honda.

She'll never look back on this staredown after the fight because it will punctuate the fact that she is child's play.

What an absolute joke.

lol at Bethe trying to intimidate Ronda during the staredown

She's either a really good actress or thinks she's going to win. I think she just doesn't understand what Ronda is, having never been in there with someone of that level.

Lmao, I love it - thanks for posting. Ronda is intense, and Bethe is over-the-top confident; I can't tell if the latter of whom is putting on a front or not. Nevertheless I think Ronda is going to make quick work of Bethe. I hope we get to see some of Ronda's boxing.

Agreed she seems too amped up, not that's going to matter :icon_lol:

Bethe will make it to the 2nd round. She'll fight very conservatively in the 1st so she doesnt make a mistake like all previous opponents and combine that with RR trying to punish her in the 1st. But once the 2nd round hits, RR will finish her.

Ronda is going to total her.

There are athletes that you don't want to talk trash to. It motivates them even more. Ronda is definitely one of those. Cat Zigano's pre-fight approach was the smartest. I guess Bethe may only get one shot at this and wants to sell the Wolf Tickets.

Bethe seems supremely confident, but it appears Ronda ain't havin' it.. I'm eager to see Ronda pushed to the 2nd or 3rd round, given some adversity, really tested as a champion.. Sadly, I don't think Bethe is the one who will do that.

Bethe seems supremely confident, but it appears Ronda ain't havin' it.. I'm eager to see Ronda pushed to the 2nd or 3rd round, given some adversity, really tested as a champion.. Sadly, I don't think Bethe is the one who will do that.

already reached those rounds with miesha.

tate is the only one that made it at least some form of a scrap.

She's either a really good actress or thinks she's going to win. I think she just doesn't understand what Ronda is, having never been in there with someone of that level.

I have a theory that Bethe thinks Ronda is comparable to the other horsewomen. Therefore, since she's experienced the other horsewomen in the cage and beat them she thinks she has an edge over Ronda because she's basically experienced Ronda too.

That's completely wrong but that's what I think she believes.

That's exactly what it is. Bethe actually is this confident, but she's in for a VERY rude awakening.

Ronda look shook.

USATSI_7086280.jpg

bethe will finish the job

All of Bethe's out of the cage antics are going to last a billion times longer than SHE will in the fight. Enjoy those 5 minutes of fame girl.

Ronda's serious face is always hilarious

Back