UFC 190, headlined by Ronda Rousey, pulls biggest PPV numbers since 2013

If you think all the dudes who are fans of female fighters only like them coz they wana bang them, what does that say about fans of male fighters? Are they putting their ***** on a pedestal? Or would you have to be a fucking idiot to use that argument?

Hahahahah, snif snif. ahhhhh the buthurt comes through the screen...i love it

Lol you're in every thread sniffing her snatch lmao I don't even hate her, I enjoy watching her fight, it's beta manlets like you that make me wanna puke.

If you think all the dudes who are fans of female fighters only like them coz they wana bang them, what does that say about fans of male fighters? Are they putting their ***** on a pedestal? Or would you have to be a fucking idiot to use that argument?

It was a comment directed at a certain individual, he's in every Ronda thread possible defending her honor. It wasn't a generalization play, respect though.

Lol you're in every thread sniffing her snatch lmao I don't even hate her, I enjoy watching her fight, it's beta manlets like you that make me wanna puke.

U the one with your panties in a bunch, wat 7th graders think dont matter,i brush shit off my shoulders like Jay-Z says . Its the Sherbros that woud have a heart attack if they found out a women could kick a mans ass. They would sheet their pants. I like that it bugs u...ahhh it feels good get your jimmies rustled.

I dont like your new account Omni

Ah fair enough then Black Atom see that used a lot against WMMA fans in general but my bad for assuming that's where you were coming from.

i will never believe unverified numbers. just can't. it's all bullshit to me until you open your books to actual audit.

I agree with this. It's a business mainly on hype, so the higher the number is, the better it is for UFC/Ronda brand/image. Next time Ronda (or McGregor, Mayweather ect) fights, the Sheeple will feel they have to watch as well since it's such a big popular event.

What's stopping White/Fertitta to pay a little bit under the table to whoever releases these PPV numbers?

Ah fair enough then Black Atom see that used a lot against WMMA fans in general but my bad for assuming that's where you were coming from.

yea, I enjoy wmma, JJ is one of my favorite fighters to watch. The Ronda nuthugging is just out of control and that poster I quoted is literally in every thread about her white knighting her like his life depends on it.

U the one with your panties in a bunch, wat 7th graders think dont matter,i brush shit off my shoulders like Jay-Z says . Its the Sherbros that woud have a heart attack if they found out a women could kick a mans ass. They would sheet their pants. I like that it bugs u...ahhh it feels good get your jimmies rustled

I don't wear panties, speak for yourself, respect though.

It was a comment directed at a certain individual, he's in every Ronda thread possible defending her honor. It wasn't a generalization play, respect though.

Wait so other people can talk shit, but if i bring facts and call u out on your BS. U get but hurt??

Hahhaha

So if i talk sheet on Jones or Joanna, then other people shouldn't be allowed to call me out on it?? Seems legit

400-450k true buys and the rest are courtesy of the credit cards of Dana White and Fertty an an effort to make Ronda look like a huge star. Kind of like driving up the price of stock by buying company stock then selling high and cashing out. They buy up Rouseys ppv to make it look like she is a million buyrate type star.

Butt* your intellect isn't at a high enough quality to argue with me, 7th grader.

Meh, i dont let autocorrect do everything all the time. Too busy, if i wanted to type everything perfect i be sitting down with some coke and popcorn let sherdog consume my life and not work or take care of wat needs to be done. There are other priorities that need full attention.

Meh, i dont let autocorrect do everything all the time. Too busy, if i wanted to type everything perfect i be sitting down with some coke and popcorn let sherdog consume my life and not work or take care of wat needs to be done. There are other priorities that need full attention.

Fair enough.

August 2014

2,245 posts

5.87 posts a day

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...looks-to-have-topped-900000-pay-per-view-buys

But, to be fair, the *super* strong under card probably had a lot to do with it.

What is even more impressive is the fact that the two cards that Anderson Siliva headlined in Rio de Janiero did less than 350,000 PPV .. I am actually shocked by that, I thought Silva was a bigger draw in his own country.

Sigh .. I don't look forward to all the hate threads that will come from this.

why did ufc stop releasing ppv numbers?

if ronda really did 900k wouldnt the ufc show something offical?

dave meltzer is a joker

I believe it. Guys I know who don't know anything about MMA knew Ronda was fighting. She has broken into the mainstream. First to do it since Lesnar.

Back