UFC 190 Fighter "A" should retire when they lose to Fighter "B"

A

AusMMAfan

Calling it now, there will be plenty of threads on here saying Shogun, the Nog brothers, etc should retire after UFC 190.

Having said that it would be a good platform for some of these old school Pride Brazillian champions to hang up the gloves in their home country on top(if they win obviously), thoughts?

Both nogs should.

Depends on how shogun looks for me. Im not ruling out a a resurgence. He looks healthy and in shape

I predict you are partially correct. Both Nog's will retire but makes no sense for Shogun to retire coming off in all likely hood a brutal KO victory.

I think this is no prediction as there are many threads of this nature already

I think all the main guys on the UFC 190 card should retire except for Soa

If Bigfoot gets finished again, he must retire for his own health. Same with both Nogs.
These guys are gonna have some hard lives after fighting if they continue taking damage.

I wouldn't complain if both Nogs, Shogun and Bigfoot all retired. I like them all but their time is up. Another devastating loss for Struve should potentially lead to retirement too.

UFC is setting up these "loser is banished" matches to make more room on the roster for cans at WBW.

Back