UFC 190 does almost 5x google searches than UFC 189

For what its worth, I was speaking to my cable company about some problems I've had with HDPPV and he said "big fight tonight."

excellent. Next time don't juxtopose Ronda with a couple of TUF finales, so the casuals can see the best MMA has to offer all night.

Better yet, put Ronda/Tate 3 on Fox. Break ratings records and grow the brand.

Globo wanted to put the TUF finales on the PPV. I don't remember why but Ariel asked Dana about it iirc.

Edit: Actually it was mentioned on MMAFighting's post fight show video.

Last edited:
Her facebook likes are skyrocketing too.

There were a shitlod of celebrities tweeting about this fight.

look at who the UFC was retweeting after the fight and you'll see some big time names

I know so many people who didnt watch the ppv, but googled the fight

The card was pretty lackluster before the main event so i left a place that was showing it cause i dint want to fall asleep there. I googled the result next day.

The card was pretty lackluster before the main event so i left a place that was showing it cause i dint want to fall asleep there. I googled the result next day.

If you removed the TUF finale fights, the main card would have been really good.

hmm

im eagerly awaiting meltzer's ppv numbers for it

I'm pretty sure it was people looking for streams or the result of the fight when it ended.

I see. There must be a bump in popularity after Conor fights that is felt through the next ppv. Even though this a dig shit ppv, by Conor drawing in interest it bumps up the buys.

Meltzer:
On Google searches, searches since Thursday related to the show were 6.3 million, which is the all-time record for the promotion. Keep in mind that 200,000 is normal for a PPV, 50,000 is normal for a Demetrious Johnson PPV and the last UFC PPV was 1.3 million. Mayweather-Pacquiao and the Super Bowl did more than 10 million. Rousey has in particular exploded with older women.

Saturday, 'Ronda Rousey' 5 million searches

hey, when meltzer usually releases the early numbers or w/e?

And yet no forum crash. In fact the forum isn't even as crazy as it was for 189.

And yet no forum crash. In fact the forum isn't even as crazy as it was for 189.

Rousey is HUGE with the non-mma crowd. I'm not talking casuals, I'm talking whatever is below casual.

Rousey is HUGE with the non-mma crowd. I'm not talking casuals, I'm talking whatever is below casual.

Odd though, don't you think? It's been the same threads on the 1st page all day. When Conor fought sherdog was looking like how it looked back in 2010 with threads getting buried constantly by new ones. You'd think it would translate to the forums.

Ronda-Rousey-sports-illustrated-4-1024x700.jpg

Who pulls off a 1 piece like that? Not since bay watch.

My sister went to go see her fight at a bar and she doesn't follow mma whatsoever.

She jumped on the bandwagon for Mayweather vs Manny like many other women did, and then RR kept those women watching. Interesting

Odd though, don't you think? It's been the same threads on the 1st page all day. When Conor fought sherdog was looking like how it looked back in 2010 with threads getting buried constantly by new ones. You'd think it would translate to the forums.

This is an hardcore MMA, full of Conar dick suckers.... No casual fan goes to mma websites like sherdog or know who the hell Conar is.

Keep in mind that 200,000 is normal for a PPV, 50,000 is normal for a Demetrious Johnson PPV
for some reason this made me legit lol

Back