UFC 190: Claudia Gadelha vs Jessica Aguilar PBP (Discussion)

Just not a fan of the techno/dubstep mix.

Maybe save it for Fight Nights or something.

LOL @ "anything can happen in a fight" and "she's not afraid of Ronda" being two of the main things going for Bethe. Even Dana has to know how terrible this matchup is.

This fight is mainly to get her over with Brazilians who don't give a damn about Bethe (most of them, I'd assume). At least there are three great fights on the Main Card.

I got Aguilar by dec. but I think it'll be competitive.

Tough first fight for JAG.

So... is herb dean assigned for the Rousey fight?

I swear she had a fully locked arm triangle in one of those fights and gave it up entirely when I seemed like she could have finished.

hopefully the 15 instead of 25 minutes makes her more aggressive.

Fuck the whiny haters.

I've been a avid UFC watcher for 8 years and I for one, like the new intro/titles/song remix.

I guess we're adding "Cultural Icon" to the drinking game. At least this is the last night I'll ever have to know how to pronounce Correia.

No. Big John is. Mario is reffing Shogun-Rogerio II and Herb for Minotauro-Struve

Thanks, chunglii. That's reassuring, because Big John is known to let fighters work their way out of a stoppage. Like his work on the Rory v. Lawler fight.

Cheering for Betch, but she's going to get killed

Ronda at weigh ins is fucking incredible. Such beauty and brutality and intensity. There are not other women like Ronda.

Back