UFC 190: Claudia Gadelha vs Jessica Aguilar PBP (Discussion)

Fuck, I though the Cummins-Calvacante fight was on the main card. I was so high on Feijao a couple years back, now he got his ass kicked by a barista...

Dana liking Joe talking about his side piece RRR .

Claudia is gonna handle her. When was the last time Jessica fought anyone worth anything?

31250-867037.png

Not bad, not bad.

Honestly I think Claudia would be tougher than Bethe , not impressed with the Corriea

Christ, what a circle jerk.

That RR fawning... became awkward.

Honestly I think Claudia would be tougher than Bethe , not impressed with the Corriea

I am very impressed with how wide Bethe can open her eyes and all those faces she can made. I am like "wow", I would be scarred if someone could change faces and make all those faces and the whole time opening her eyes really wide to try to look into my soul.
This being said, Ronda in the 1st via typhoon of brutality.

Jag's last two fights in WSOF were beyond boring. I don't mind her but i just hope they're better than those two.

LOL @ "anything can happen in a fight" and "she's not afraid of Ronda" being two of the main things going for Bethe. Even Dana has to know how terrible this matchup is.

I've got JAG by decision here. Just gonna sabotage any striking from Gadelha and drag her down.

Jag's last two fights in WSOF were beyond boring. I don't mind her but i just hope they're better than those two.

I swear she had a fully locked arm triangle in one of those fights and gave it up entirely when I seemed like she could have finished.

I still can't get over dubstep face the pain

Back