ufc 189 meeting fighter pics

dalegordon

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
was a great time in vegas meeting alot of the fighters, thought id share my pics. feel free to insult lol enjoyed myself thoroughly. for reference im just over 5ft10 and weigh 215lbs

Attachments

• me n joeb.jpg
    me n joeb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 36
  • me n shawn jordan.jpg
    me n shawn jordan.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 44
  • me n faber.jpg
    me n faber.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 43
  • me n pettis.jpg
    me n pettis.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 38
  • me n hendricks.jpg
    me n hendricks.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 44
more pics .

Attachments

• me n guida.jpg
    me n guida.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 32
  • me n cruz.jpg
    me n cruz.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 44
  • me n rockhold.jpg
    me n rockhold.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 43
  • me n rashad.jpg
    me n rashad.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 39
and more.

Attachments

• me n werdum.jpg
    me n werdum.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 33
  • me n chuck2.jpg
    me n chuck2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 69
  • me n ring girls.jpg
    me n ring girls.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 41
  • me n randy.jpg
    me n randy.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 34
  • me n cowboy.jpg
    me n cowboy.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 35
Nice pics.

I noticed you went with the thumbs up instead of the fist in all pics except in the Rashad and Randy you went with the fist and the Rockhold you went with thumb and pinky out thing.

I always wonder what I should do if I take a pic with a fighter. Fist doesn't make sense to me because I'm not a fighter. Thumbs up seems to be decent option. I'm not sure about the thumb and pinky out.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

You sure do love to give the thumbs up

Nice pics.

I noticed you went with the thumbs up instead of the fist in all pics except in the Rashad and Randy you went with the fist and the Rockhold you went with thumb and pinky out thing.

I always wonder what I should do if I take a pic with a fighter. Fist doesn't make sense to me because I'm not a fighter. Thumbs up seems to be decent option. I'm not sure about the thumb and pinky out.

think i did the fist pose with randy because i was tired and didnt realise, i took into consideration of not putting my fist up in case somebody thought why is he is acting tough lol but yeah i went for the weird surfer type thumb and pinky pose alot lol

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

You sure do love to give the thumbs up

hahaha well i was happy werent i haha

was a great time in vegas meeting alot of the fighters, thought id share my pics. feel free to insult lol enjoyed myself thoroughly. for reference im just over 5ft10 and weigh 215lbs

I was so proud of you not throwing up the fist in any pics until I saw that Couture shot.

I think these multiple pictures might be confusing to certain group of Sherdoggers.

They be thinking, why is this guy smaller than Cruz but the same size as Rashad?

damn you look big in the guida pic............. then there is fabricio standing next to you and it makes you look like a different person lol

yeah im gutted about that one mate :(

you still did a lot better than most. People take pictures with fighters and suddenly forget that there are options other than the fist. At least you steered clear of it for the majority of the time.

attachment.php

giphy.gif

Cool pics TS. Any of them particularly interesting?

I think these multiple pictures might be confusing to certain group of Sherdoggers.

They be thinking, why is this guy smaller than Cruz but the same size as Rashad?

odd angles lol. but yeah anyones outside im barefoot, cruz was in trainers. in terms of size thought its all angles

damn you look big in the guida pic............. then there is fabricio standing next to you and it makes you look like a different person lol

hahaha guess thats the difference between 160 (guidas walkaround weight) and 215lbs and then 250lbs of pure heavyweight monster in werdum on a 6ft 4 frame lol

Back