Ufc 186

Pangi

Green Belt
Reaction score
As most know it's been Confirmed that Lombard v R.MacDonald is going down in Montreal what's everyone's picks.
I'm hoping for a Lombard win as Rory is still young and would like to see Lombard wear ufc gold.
Lombard via UD.

Before his last fight, I'd love for Lombard to win against Rory. But after the snorefest that was the Burkman fight, I hope Lombard gets his ass kicked badly. 15 minutes of my life I'm never getting back

Before his last fight, I'd love for Lombard to win against Rory. But after the snorefest that was the Burkman fight, I hope Lombard gets his ass kicked badly. 15 minutes of my life I'm never getting back

Mma "fans" are so quick to call a fight boring. That fight was not boring. Even if it was it sure as hell wasnt Hectors fault

Lombard is gonna be a gassed punching bag. Good news is he's so highly touted that the line shouldn't be too wide, leaving some decent money to be made on MacDonald

Last edited:
Love it how Rory gets to fight @ home again.

ZUFFA really loves him.

For me it's one of those "Don't want either guy to lose" fights.

Have been a fan of both for many years.. but we will soon find out who deserves to contend for the belt

I find Rory the more interesting fighter to watch. Lombard is great initially, but after the first round he kind of fades.

There's so many top fighters at Welterweight I don't like seeing lose (Rory, Robbie, Hendricks, Condit [especially Condit], Brown...).

Back