UFC 185 shaped up nicely.

Out of my thread, please. Don't you have some more account bets to welch on?

Who are you?

The card is awful, some new wmma division, throw in a belt and they make it the co main event when really it should be on the FB prelims

Pettis... Serigo that is, what has he done since he has came to the ufc? nothing, he isn't anything special.

And the others I don't even know about

Everyone knows RDA vs Pettis is a mismatch, RDA breaks down under pressure and Pettis will break him down.

Awful card and if it goes like that expect no more than 200k in PPV buys

I'm not shitting on this card but I bet you guys will be the first one to complain when the card is horrible, same with 181 which I said stylistically none of these fights are good and they'll end up rubbish

Strongly considering going to this now, but I've heard a lot of negative things about the live UFC experience.

Hopefully the women's fight gets scratched. I've never even heard of either of them and they are fighting for a title. Lol. UFC gold used to mean something now they hand out belts like its WWE

Do some research....geez.

Always love picking the poor people out of the crowd in threads like this.

Strongly considering going to this now, but I've heard a lot of negative things about the live UFC experience.
Been to UFC 181 and 150 loved both. I went about in the middle price and ticket range. The view was just fine and it was awesome. Just go with friends who care and it will be fun. I preferred Vegas to Colorado. But I really enjoyed it man, feels special.

For a card like this I'd say do it dog. Just don't go crazy with prices cause if shit happens you'll regret it. Right in the middle homie.

My first experience was in Dallas for UFC 171, and I had a very good experience. Nothing really negative to say about it, other than it was raining that night. That's about it. I say, treat yourself.

Who are you?

The card is awful, some new wmma division, throw in a belt and they make it the co main event when really it should be on the FB prelims

Pettis... Serigo that is, what has he done since he has came to the ufc? nothing, he isn't anything special.

And the others I don't even know about

Everyone knows RDA vs Pettis is a mismatch, RDA breaks down under pressure and Pettis will break him down.

Awful card and if it goes like that expect no more than 200k in PPV buys

I'm not shitting on this card but I bet you guys will be the first one to complain when the card is horrible, same with 181 which I said stylistically none of these fights are good and they'll end up rubbish

This. We will get accused of being haters, or saying no card would make us happy but that's untrue. UFC has been serving shit lately and I for one ain't having it. I guess when you accept shit enough though you forget what it's like to have something nice.

I completely agree this card is ass.
WMMA sucks and Carla is the most boring fighter I've ever seen
Chris Cariaso vs Too Much Hype not enough weight cutting, meaningless fight that won't even be exciting

I don't understand why they dilute PPV's with women fights

so don't watch, no worries then.

A week before the event, Pettis will get injured.

This. We will get accused of being haters, or saying no card would make us happy but that's untrue. UFC has been serving shit lately and I for one ain't having it. I guess when you accept shit enough though you forget what it's like to have something nice.

They put on plenty of good cards too. Simply don't watch. It wont hurt anyone, least of all you.

Hopefully the women's fight gets scratched. I've never even heard of either of them and they are fighting for a title. Lol. UFC gold used to mean something now they hand out belts like its WWE

Carla Esparza winning the inaugural UFC strawweight title was the most watched women's main event in MMA history.

so don't watch, no worries then.

I won't, I'm not wasting my money. Cards are never going to improve if you guys keep buying this shit, it's up to the consumer if they are unhappy with a product to force the change. UFC isn't going to put on better cards if they know they can make profit off of Carla Esperanza as a Co Main Event for PPV.

They put on plenty of good cards too. Simply don't watch. It wont hurt anyone, least of all you.

It's funny because all the cards that I personally consider good and want to watch have been the free ones, it's saved me a lot of money because they put my favorites (Anthony Johnson, Nate Diaz, Michael Johnson) almost exclusively on free cards. The PPV's haven't been worth half their price lately.

Im callin it stacked thats a must see ppv

WAR Jedrzejczyk, pettis and brown

It's funny because all the cards that I personally consider good and want to watch have been the free ones, it's saved me a lot of money because they put my favorites (Anthony Johnson, Nate Diaz, Michael Johnson) almost exclusively on free cards. The PPV's haven't been worth half their price lately.

I agree I enjoy the free cards the best, especially the ones on Fox. Why pay for a subpar product when the free ones are better.

See things are working out. :)

See things are working out. :)

Haha yeah, I wouldn't be so upset about these PPVs if I didn't really enjoy the sport. I used to be able to get my friends who didn't watch at all to chip in because I could guarantee the fights would be good or exciting, I wouldn't insult my friends by even trying with half of these PPVs nowadays.

Anthony Pettis > Rafael dos Anjos RD1 (T)KO
Carla Esparza > Joanna Jedrzejczyk SD
Johnny Hendricks < Matt Brown RD2 (T)KO
Roy Nelson < Alistair Overeem RD2 (T)KO
Chris Cariaso < Henry Cejudo UD
Ryan Benoit < Sergio Pettis RD2 (T)KO

Back