UFC 184 Loses Jacare/Romero, Jacare has Pneumonia

fuck this hsit

and who the fuck gets pneumonia nowadays, specially fighters

Sucks. This was a big fight on my radar.
What was the other fight from this card that got cancelled?

Damn.. but they could make this fight a 5 rounds headliner... that would be nice to see how they make it to the championship rounds if they get there.

What the actual fuck. Is it not the 21st century?

I can't even...

What was the other fight? (I'm out of the loop... sorry if its been discussed a lot.)

Mir/Bigfoot moved to a fight night because of Glover's injury.

I'm going to this card. Was really looking forward to that fight.

Jesus mother fucking christ. What a horrific start to 2015. How many solid fights have been cancelled? And we aren't even 3 weeks into 2015.

Maybe on the plus side, if there's a plus side, they can rebook it a month later and make it a five round fight.

It was shaping up to be huge... like UFC 100 huge.

It's so disappointing. I was just thinking about this fight after the thread of best possible match between non champions was created. This was one of them. It's a particular shame for both guys because they're getting up there in age and only have so much time left to prove they could be the best. I thought Jacare was an especially bad stylistic match for the champ, although still would have thought him to be a slight dog.

This is the kind of shit that makes me just want to quit the sport. I was really looking forward to this match up. God damn it.

Back