UFC 184 finalized - Two women's fights on the PPV

The women's fights will be the most exciting on the card. All four of them are known for putting on exciting battles. I know haters gonna hate, but these ladies can bring it.

Rocky Pennington: won Fight of the Season award on the Ultimate Fighter, staged an incredible comeback with a bulldog choke to finish her last opponent.

Holly Holm: undefeated fighter with Knockout power, boxing champion who has KO/TKO'd nearly every woman she's faced.

Cat Zingano: undefeated fighter with a pair of 3-round wars in the UFC. Both battles saw her finish her opponents with vicious knees and elbows in the third round.

Rowdy Ronda: owner of one of the fastest KO's in UFC history. Has won last two fights by KO/TKO and that's not even her best weapon.

Still a good card. Will skip the first WMMA fight on the main card.

UFC protects Ronda by putting her on PPV cards with other names (the McMann card was the exceptional) so she gets all the help she can on her PPV buy number.

Not finalized. Souza and Romero is off. Fucking A. 2012 has nothing on 2015 thus far for injuries

I'll most certainly be skipping the Pennington/Holm fight but will watch Rousey's fight out of some mild curiosity. Two women's fights on a PPV is too much, though.

Cant wait, ill be there live... any other sherdog members going?

I'll be there. After all, I've got the best seats in the house including a meet and greet with Alan Jouban :icon_chee

On a more serious note, feel free to come up and say hi if you bump into me! Also, this is an awesome card. Was hoping for a main card slot seeing both Jouban and I were on the main card last time (he was actually co-main) but seeing the names on the card I understand. Stacked!

I appear to be much less enthusiastic about this card than most people here. with Jacare out, I am not very excited. title fight is great. the rest if meh for me.

I like a lot of the prelims though

anyway - glad that a lot of the rest of you are looking forward to it

Holm is legit. She's Hot and has solid mma credentials. Worry about wtf Kos/jake being on main card?!

She has no mma credentials. Shes never fought a ranked fighter. Pennington is the best fighter shes fought by miles. We'll see how legit she is

I'll be there. After all, I've got the best seats in the house including a meet and greet with Alan Jouban :icon_chee

On a more serious note, feel free to come up and say hi if you bump into me! Also, this is an awesome card. Was hoping for a main card slot seeing both Jouban and I were on the main card last time (he was actually co-main) but seeing the names on the card I understand. Stacked!

Haha you do have the best seats. I'll be at the weigh in's if I see you I'll come say hello. Can't wait, great card

She has no mma credentials. Shes never fought a ranked fighter. Pennington is the best fighter shes fought by miles. We'll see how legit she is

Holm is in a good spot. Cat Zingano had the same record at 6-0 when she faced Pennington a couple of years ago. Plus Holly has a win over Juliana Werner, the #5 ranked 125 lber in the world. So she's faced some competition.

I wont be surprised if Holy/Pennington take home performance bonuses

Jacare is off the card so it's average now.

Back