UFC 184 finalized - Two women's fights on the PPV

I'm very, very scared for Ruan Potts. I picture Lewis hitting him with one of those Black Beast bombs, and completely squishing his head.

Should've put this murder on tv

It probably helped that she was co-main on a card that featured Weidman vs. Silva and Weidman vs. Machida. I'm sure those two fight would have been huge draws even if Ronda wasn't on the card.

I hope Zingano lands some big knees to Ronda's face.

It more then probably helped, but they try to push her down our throats so far, it's sickening. As much as I want to see teh Chris whoop vitor's ass, I really don't wanna pay $60 for a card with two women's fights that I couldn't care less about.

I guess I won't be ordering it.

very nice card. a lot of old and up-coming names....the women's fights are going to be very one-sided though

It will sell well because of its relative star power. what kind of a fucking freak sits around for a card that (gasp) features two! female fights?. cool if you are a WMMA fan, but I doubt that will be a factor in overall buys..thats dumb. you could change the holm fight for a more popular mens fight and it could do better....sorry, but your reasoning is silly

It probably helped that she was co-main on a card that featured Weidman vs. Silva and Weidman vs. Machida. I'm sure those two fight would have been huge draws even if Ronda wasn't on the card.

I hope Zingano lands some big knees to Ronda's face.

So should anyone that hates manufactured douchebaggery and ridiculous statement making egomaniacs

Only especially interested in the MW fights on the main card. Though, prelims are often pretty good.

Will only really care about Ronda's fight if it ends up in her being defeated, or at least taken into the championship rounds in something that begins to resemble a competitive match.

Hasn't ferguson won like 7 out of 8? Was on the main card last time out and tko'd a very durable (and always on PPV) Abel ??
Hmmm...

Koscheck vs Ellenberger on the main card of a PPV is more surprising imo

Only especially interested in the MW fights on the main card. Though, prelims are often pretty good.

Will only really care about Ronda's fight if it ends up in her being defeated, or at least taken into the championship rounds in something that begins to resemble a competitive match.

so you do care enough to hate on Ronda. :icon_chee

Cant wait, ill be there live... any other sherdog members going?

Damn, Holm hasn't even fought in the UFC and she is on a main card of a PPV. I guess the UFC will try and fast track her to a title shot.

what an amazing card, just sick. Excited to see Kid Yamamoto back, could be the last time we ever see him.

Damn, Holm hasn't even fought in the UFC and she is on a main card of a PPV. I guess the UFC will try and fast track her to a title shot.

Holm is legit. She's Hot and has solid mma credentials. Worry about wtf Kos/jake being on main card?!

I'm actually pretty excited for both the girl fights. Interested in how holly holm does, and pulling for cat she seems like she'd be a great champ.

Back