UFC 184 finalized - Two women's fights on the PPV

Ronda and The Chris again on the same card. Seems like a trend.

Nice card.

Edit: Wow Ruan Potts is still in the UFC? Damn, they really need HWs if they are keeping him around.

That is an impressive card, probably the best ive seen in awhile. Even kid in the prelims

Real good card top to bottom.

Ferguson/Meideros should be on the main card over Kos and Burger tho.

Well Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort and Jacare Souza vs Yoel Romero are fights worth watching. Couldn't care less about the rest of the card.

That's what I thought. A combined 0:6 record in their last 3 fights isn't what I expect on PPV main card.

This. But Kos and Ellenberger probably are there due to their "star power", and they know Ferguson-Medeiros has FOTN potential to get people stoked so that they would buy the PPV.

Why is Tony Ferguson not on the main card? UFC really takes care of the guys who put on exciting fights huh.......passed up for a 5-4 fighter and a girl making her debut lol.

Ronda and The Chris again on the same card. Seems like a trend.

Nice card.

Edit: Wow Ruan Potts is still in the UFC? Damn, they really need HWs if they are keeping him around.

They need someone to build up highlight reels for the HWs that they plan on keeping. He's the HW version of Charlie Brenneman :icon_lol:

I expect Holm to heem Pennington. I'm amazed Pennington stayed awake after having a new vagina elbowed into her forehead but unless she works on her striking, I don't see her coming from behind the way she did with Evans-Smith.

Lovely card, surprised to see heavyweights so far down though.

This card. I like. Very interested to see how Yoel vs Jac plays out.

Why is Tony Ferguson not on the main card? UFC really takes care of the guys who put on exciting fights huh.......passed up for a 5-4 fighter and a girl making her debut lol.

Ya, being the final fight on nationally televised prelims is really going to hurt these guys... Putting on a great fight coupled with all that free TV exposure... Do you think their careers will recover??

In other news Ronda Rousey was named the #1 draw in all of MMA for 2014 by MMAdraws, a site that does statistical analyses of such matters:

It probably helped that she was co-main on a card that featured Weidman vs. Silva and Weidman vs. Machida. I'm sure those two fight would have been huge draws even if Ronda wasn't on the card.

I hope Zingano lands some big knees to Ronda's face.

Back