UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz - would you order ppv if Silva vs. Diaz wasn't on it?

who else is on the card?
seriously I don't care, but if Diaz is headlining I am buying

Its a good card. Id put botch/leties on the undercard and bring up mccall/linerker.

Suprised many are saying its a shit card, the ppv portion is solid and many of the fights have good context, I wouldnt buy it without silva/diaz but even if the main event was machida vs rockhold id be interested.

Probably not, but it's a solid card all the way.

I'm not even orderering it with them on it. PPVs deserve title fights in my mind.

To me, it's actually a good card. Mcmann Tate should be main card.. Gastellum is legit, and the leites boetch match is interesting.

No, I gonna wait until the last minute to buy it just to make sure I am not wasting my money if it is somehow cancelled.

Depends on who the main event would be alternatively, If you just take away the main event 90% of UFC' wouldnt get PPV buy

hell no...but who gives a shit about the rest of the card I just want to see that guy from the favala beat up that guy from the california suburbs

No either, I wouldn't pay to watch even Silva vs. Diaz

No, there's not way I would pay 60 bucks for the card. That said, I'm a poor college student who honestly couldn't afford to follow mma if I had to pay for all the ppvs. So I'd only be willing to pay for a really stacked card.

But I am excite the other fights on this card, so it's not a bad card. Maybe just more fightpass or fox worthy

Ummm

Seems pretty solid to me? More so than some of the recent ones we've had.

Look at all the fights just in the month of January, though. So who cares.. we're getting good fights like always.

You could say it about most ufc or any combat sport ppv ever. Not sure why anyone thinks it was ever any different.

Leave it to another new yorker to see my point. This thread makes no sense imo.

Back