UFC 183 Lineup Complete

Tough fights for Leites and Alves. Pulling for them though.

LOL At Lineker vs Uncle Creepy being almost on fight pass prelims. Fuck that shit

Solid card. Would exchange Alves-Mein for Miesha-McMann.

The two reasons you give contradict one another.

You want mma to grow, yet you say if you don't want to order the ppv you want to be able to see certain fights. If you're that desperate to see mma grow shouldn't you order every ppv? Hence seeing all fights despite bout order?

Just two different reasons. I realized they wouldn't work together. I can give u more reasons why bout order matters.

Tell me why it doesn't matter.. (other than we get to see em all anyway)

Gastelum getting the co-main eh? Movin' on up!

Gastelum posted his snap chat ID on twitter. Anyone else been sending him pictures?

Do ppl think tate vs mcmann is a good free prelim main event? Wmma and a sub lw fight to main ande comain free prelims. I would expect some backlash... I don't mind, but I could see mcmann vs tate being very very boring (to the casual)

McCall/Lineker should have been main card over Boetsch/Leites.

I agree. It goes from co main event of a free card to the 2nd fight on the preliminary card. Yet this fight and Mein/Alves should be the 2 best fights on the card IMO

Gastelum vs Woodley has potential too.

One of those should have replaced Boetsch v Leites on the main card. It makes sense that one of them will close the prelims and lead into the main card, though.

Believe it or not, even tho I agree, Boetsch v Leites is a very impotant fight at MW, certainly for Leites. Thales Leites is 24-4, on a 7 fight winning streak, 10-2 since lost to Anderson Silva at UFC 97. He is by far the forgotten contender at MW, and with an impressive win over Boetsch, people will start talking about him. But this fight still should be on the under card, most likely the main event of the prelims.

Just two different reasons. I realized they wouldn't work together. I can give u more reasons why bout order matters.

Tell me why it doesn't matter.. (other than we get to see em all anyway)

I don't really need another reason. I don't really care too much about bout order, that's why I question why people do care. No biggie, I'm not guna make it an issue, just curious

Better main card then 182 imo. should be promising. Put Tate on Maincard though and replace Boetch. He doesn't deserve the main card coverage.

He doesnt...Leites does though

Main card should be

Silva vs Diaz
Woodley vs Gastelum
Leites vs Boestch
Tate vs McMann
Alves vs Mein

I don't really need another reason. I don't really care too much about bout order, that's why I question why people do care. No biggie, I'm not guna make it an issue, just curious

Fair enough... I get what ur saying. To a fan, we get to see every fight anway. But to fighters and to generate growth, it does matter. Its a relevant topic, which I thought u were trying to diminish.

really, fucking Tim Boetsch vs. Thales Leites on main card and lineker mccall which is for titleshot on the preliminar?

fuck this shit

Rankings of 3 vs 6 and 2 vs 3 are on the prelims for this...okay then

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
Sara McMann vs. Miesha Tate
John Lineker vs. Ian McCall

Look at UFC shoving women and flyweights down everyones throats

Pretty good card from top to bottom. Lots of competitive fights.

They've had more exciting prelims than main cards for a little while now.. i like it. Since i'm not really down for spending 60 bucks to see 1 fight that im interested in when i can read about it and watch highlights right after it's over..

Looks like a good card to me.

The Silva/Diaz doesn't do much for me because the outcome of the fight won't mean much either way.

There are a number of other fights that interest me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back