UFC 183 conference call audio with Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz

added the youtube. It's a bit longer.

Anderson doesn't sound too happy with Lyoto and Jacare saying they'd fight him in public.

Starts at about 11 minutes.

b98f06dd-98ea-42b8-8010-6544d2232a9a_400_auto.jpg

I feel for Anderson here, I don't think Anderson is being sensitive either. He's constantly asked if he would fight Lyoto for years and he's always humbly said he'd never fight Lyoto because they are teammates and friends. I'd be upset if a good friend of mine told someone they would like to fight me anytime. Anderson could easily destroy Jacare's chance at a title shot if he wanted to.

Very reassuring to hear that Anderson's train is normal train.

It doesn't get any worse for the english idiom comprehension than a only audio conference call between Anderson's poor broken pontificating english, and Nick Diaz mumbling and lack of rythm os a sentence.

I love both guys, just not for their communicational skills

I think Machida would have beaten Silva in his prime...as he would now.

It doesn't get any worse for the english idiom comprehension than a only audio conference call between Anderson's poor broken pontificating english, and Nick Diaz mumbling and lack of rythm os a sentence.

I love both guys, just not for their communicational skills

your writings skills are not to shabby either

Silva and Machida are two of my favourite fighters but I'm not going to pretend like a fired up Anderson vs Machida fight doesn't give me a stiffy. Silva would give Jacare a free lobotomy if he signed the contract.

Oh my God Nick Diaz still talking about GSP !!!!

my favorite two fighters squaring off... still not sure who i want to win

So I guess threres no point in watching/listening to any pre fight stuff. Just gonna be ho hum and uneventful.

Silva and Machida are two of my favourite fighters but I'm not going to pretend like a fired up Anderson vs Machida fight doesn't give me a stiffy. Silva would give Jacare a free lobotomy if he signed the contract.

Would be brilliant, is probably THE fight I've been wanting to see for many years. It's kind of a superfight but one where they could meet at MW which I think is both their natural weight class.

Nick and Anderson's voices sound like they're a spoof of their voices. If you know what I mean.

Back