UFC 182: Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

Disappointed with DC going after Jones after the bell, thought he had a bit more class than that. He should apologise at the press conference.

I think DC got confused. When Jones raised his hand, DC though it was over.
But then Jones hit him again and DC probably thought that Jones hit him after the bell so he fired back.

A very dissapointing and often boring main event on what was imo the worst ppv in the last year.

i thought it was a great fight. DC fought really well. He just lost to somebody better. I thought it was a toss up fight after 3.

In a way, I am glad that Jones is still acting like he doesn't like DC. Better then that stuff where they basically tell the fans - "fuck you. I was just acting, you stupid WWE slurping redneck morons").

I hope Gus wins so that we get a re-match before the end of the year.

Let's see how DC bounces back. I think he brings a ton to the sport and I am looking forward to his next fight too

i wonder if something happened backstage... it never takes this long.....

I think DC got confused. When Jones raised his hand, DC though it was over.
But then Jones hit him again and DC probably thought that Jones hit him after the bell so he fired back.

yeah. this is what I think too.

in the end, it really isn't that big of a deal

Hmm, either his chiropractor, his radiologist, his plastic surgeon, or his undertaker. Getting the team ready for his eventual slaughter at the hands of the greatest in the world, Jon Jones.

of a niche sport that will never become mainstream aslong as it allows eye gouging. Anyway last time I remember the amurikan jon jones was the one with the messed up face in the hospital.

there it is.

We have a video feed, conference should start shortly.

Still no feed on the YT link.

True. He's our last hope to defeat Jones. Besides him, a rejuvenated Ryan Badder will have a decent chance.

Yeah man, pretty sure Bader gets beat again.

Back