UFC 182: Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

B6fB_mbCMAAtfB1.png

LOL. You gonna stand by that? DC's hand coming back after the punch grazing Dean? Like I said, the punch didn't land on the ref.

lol... Must suck being a DC fan fight now..

DC punched a ref after the bell. He also lost the fight.

Herb Dean should be protecting himself at all times too lol

You should protect yourself at all times but it was still a dick move by JJ, and it was this dick move that angered DC to throw a punch, a punch that grazed both JJ and HD

Jones is a classless ass even in victory

Agreed. The wine and the satisfaction of seeing Jon retain the title made me post wildly. It was not an easy fight, not an easy defense either. It was a grinding war where Jon emerged victorious after a hard fought battle.

Yep. Another 25 minutes on the odometer for Mr. Jones.

Dana's going to be on FS1 in a bit apparently, so I guess the post fight conference won't start until after that

Is this on? Still just the music playing.

He needs to worry about his fight.

This Facebook post is a clear indicator that his mind is not in the right place right now. Shit, I bet my entire work day is ruined tomorrow for this post on Sherdog.

Fuck.

He clearly lost the fight, but he did not "punch a ref", more accurately a ref got hit from a stray punch thrown by DC - a punch not intended for a ref but for JJ

Jones does the same to Cain imho.

Bull... Cain doesn't tire like Cormier did and his reach is longer. He would hold up better in 5 rounds. Only thing Cormier does better than Cain is his ability to take a punch.

I picked Jones. Didn't have much of a stake in the fight. Also, as the slow mo shows, DC didn't punch a ref after a bell. He did lose a fight. You're 1 for 3.

At least DC beat herb dean

He clearly lost the fight, but he did not "punch a ref", more accurately a ref got hit from a stray punch thrown by DC - a punch not intended for a ref but for JJ

A stray punch that was thrown after the bell..

Back