UFC 182: Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

Come on, broseph. JBJ put his hands up like the fight was over. DC relaxed, then JBJ tried to sneak a few at the bell so DC retaliated also at the bell.

Jones was a dick, and did throw a punch at the bell after celebrating, but DC definitely hit Jones well after the buzzer had sounded. (well Jones/Herb).

Cormier will not show up. He will be too ashamed to show his face, he didn't back up any of the trash talk. It was just another easy title defense for Jon, DC's only pride is he didn't get finished.

Come on, broseph. JBJ put his hands up like the fight was over. DC relaxed, then JBJ tried to sneak a few at the bell so DC retaliated also at the bell.

JBJ did something before the bell. Classy or not, defend yourself at all times.

DC did something *AFTER* the bell. In fact, the ref took a shot from DC.

You can judge JBJ for playing a game, but it's within the rules.

You saw it all the time with Spider, showboat to get a reaction.

What Jones did was a pure shitty move but within the confines of the round. Until that bell sounds you better defend yourself.

PS: Note to UFC...better start marketing your champ instead of trying to sabotoge him every opportunity you get, cause he's gonna be around for a long time.

They are marketing him.... as the heel, and he's naturally a heel.

Good fight. DC got grapplefucked once he started losing steam though. The first 3 rounds were very entertaining.

Absolutely. Cormier has never fought in a 4th or 5th round of a championship fight and looked tired in those rounds. However, in the end, Jones showed the world why he is the LHW GOAT. Great performance by him when he needed it the most, especially with those repeated takedowns in the 4th.

Jones should fight Gus and AJ and if he beats them move to HW.

Javier Vasquez abandoning his fighter in the championship fight again...despicable

How can a coach say to his fighter in such a disappointing voice over and over "Do you want this?" Cormier was trying he just couldn't keep up with the champ who is almost 10years younger.

The last thing Cormier needed once he hit the wall was to have that pompous ass asking him if he wants it. Daniel gave what he could.

So let's do predictions for the fight night bonuses...one of them should be obvious.

POTN: Felder and Garbrandt
FOTN: Jones/Cormier

Agree? Disagree? Both?

images

Hmm, either his chiropractor, his radiologist, his plastic surgeon, or his undertaker. Getting the team ready for his eventual slaughter at the hands of the greatest in the world, Jon Jones.

Cormier will not show up. He will be too ashamed to show his face, he didn't back up any of the trash talk. It was just another easy title defense for Jon, DC's only pride is he didn't get finished.

Kind of like when Kos couldn't walk the walk after all the shit he talked leading up to his title fight in Montreal vs. GSP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dom Cruz is really great on Fox Sports (postfight show).. glad we have him.

JBJ did something before the bell. Classy or not, defend yourself at all times.

DC did something *AFTER* the bell. In fact, the ref took a shot from DC.

You can judge JBJ for playing a game, but it's within the rules.

You saw it all the time with Spider, showboat to get a reaction.

Punches didn't land on the ref. The replay showed it clearly.

I don't need to watch this to know how it goes.

Jones: yayayayayaya i win
Cormier: I have just begun my career in MMA. Observe-- I will get better. I will rise above this challenge, because this is only the beginning of my legacy.
Jones: lolololol I t00k you down fggt.
Cormier: omg u r so fake off camera, scrub
Jones: THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME, DANIEL CORMIER.

.... I continue to make up dialog suiting that commercial, in the hopes that the fight will be as epic as predicted.... despite the fact that it already took place.

hmm. think I drank too much. I cant seem to remember the topic.

Oh well, typing this reply was more fun than the PPV. =/

mh3nEug.gif

Get to it already. The main event made me have an adrenaline dump.

Jon Jones talks shit after the fight - "Classless piece of shit! What a moron! Punk, that's why you have no fans!"

Nick Diaz talks shit after the fight - "Hell yeah Nick! You tell that motherfucker!"

The biggest reason for DC losing was his gas tank.

He slowed down considerably after the first 3 rounds, then Jones began to dominate the positioning.

No, the main reason DC lost is because Jones could damage him but he couldn't damage Jones.

I called this even before the fight.

At HW DC has decent striking because he's faster than the HW's, at LHW his striking is diminished because he's fighting in a faster lighter div, now he's the slow striker.

So all that he's left with is his wrestling and as i said before the fight ...... that won't be enough to stop Jones, in the end he couldn't even wrestle him.

I'm 5'11 like DC and used to train at HW and MW (my natural weight), I can do a lot more damage at MW because I can punch much harder, I was a better grappler at HW but if I couldn't get someone down it seriously limited me.

I don't need to watch this to know how it goes.

Jones: yayayayayaya i win
Cormier: I have just begun my career in MMA. Observe-- I will get better. I will rise above this challenge, because this is only the beginning of my legacy.
Jones: lolololol I t00k you down fggt.
Cormier: omg u r so fake off camera, scrub
Jones: THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME, DANIEL CORMIER.

.... I continue to make up dialog suiting that commercial, in the hopes that the fight will be as epic as predicted.... despite the fact that it already took place.

hmm. think I drank too much. I cant seem to remember the topic.

Oh well, typing this reply was more fun than the PPV. =/

This seems spot on.

POTN bonus should go to Herb Dean for his insane chin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back