UFC 182: Post-fight Press Conference Discussion

The better man won.

You ain't in the Olympics anymore. When the champ says he can take you down...Believe boy!

Start cryin'

...and don't expect to see a 27 year old legendary champ, who is just now entering his prime, lose to a 36 year old fighter anytime soon. Somebody better call Gus because the only chance you're gonna have to keep it close is someone with some height, reach, cardio, skill and heart.

PS: Note to UFC...better start marketing your champ instead of trying to sabotoge him every opportunity you get, cause he's gonna be around for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good fight. DC got grapplefucked once he started losing steam though. The first 3 rounds were very entertaining.

images

Disappointed with DC going after Jones after the bell, thought he had a bit more class than that. He should apologise at the press conference.

The better man won.

You ain't in the Olympics anymore. When the champ says he can take you down...Believe boy!

Start cryin'

...and don't expect to see a 27 year old legendary champ, who is just now entering his prime, to lose to a 36 year old fighter anytime soon. Somebody better call Gus because the only chance you're gonna have to keep it close is someone with some height, reach, cardio, skill and heart.

PS: Note to UFC...better start marketing your champ instead of trying to sabotoge him every opportunity you get, cause he's gonna be around for a long time.

The biggest reason for DC losing was his gas tank.

He slowed down considerably after the first 3 rounds, then Jones began to dominate the positioning.

The better man won.

Start cryin'

...and don't expect to see a 27 year old legendary champ, who is just now entering his prime, to lose to a 36 year old fighter anytime soon. Somebody better call Gus because the only chance you're gonna have to keep it close is someone with some height, reach, cardio, skill and heart.

+1,000,000

Picturing DC crying himself to sleep for the next 6 months has already made my 2015.

Jones does the same to Cain imho.

Cain got cardio tho. It was even after the 3rd but then Daniel couldn't bring it anymore. Cain can go bell to bell at least. It would be a closer fight than anyone thought up to this point though.

Disappointed with DC going after Jones after the bell, thought he had a bit more class than that. He should apologise at the press conference.

Come on, broseph. JBJ put his hands up like the fight was over. DC relaxed, then JBJ tried to sneak a few at the bell so DC retaliated also at the bell.

Tough loss for DC, but now the real uncrowned champ gets to come get what is rightfully his.

The biggest reason for DC losing was his gas tank.

He slowed down considerably after the first 3 rounds, then Jones began to dominate the positioning.

agreed

winners win and legendary champions take home UFC gold belts

Gus come soon..Because we are barely holding on..

Are you literally blind to what Jones did? Literally blind.

anticipating conference

I enjoyed the main event. And I love MMA, so I hate that all I have in my head right now is "CM Punk by chair shot!! We're outtttta time!!!"

Back