UFC 182: Jones vs. Cormier Weigh-In Discussion (VIDEO)

Reporting in: DC don't let your fans, and the Shoop thread down!!

im just here to see if the other guy is gonna come at future Champ DC

DC !!! w0000t

gonna be an interesting Weigh-In.

Sucks having to wait 5 1/2 more hours.

I hope Hector is good to go. He has a bit of a cold and said he's having a bit of a problem sweating due to the weather change.

That's a great fight. Not sure if you guys watched Burkman outside of the UFC but he's looked really good. Has good power and movement. Good subs. I think this will be a tough fight.

I hope Hector is good to go. He has a bit of a cold and said he's having a bit of a problem sweating due to the weather change.

That's a great fight. Not sure if you guys watched Burkman outside of the UFC but he's looked really good. Has good power and movement. Good subs. I think this will be a tough fight.

Burkman gained a lot of fans when he slept Fitch.

1509166_10152890930381023_5936736506769751043_n.jpg

I really hope Cormier hasn't based all his preparation for Jons insane reach on his sparring Rockhold.

I really hope Cormier hasn't based all his preparation for Jons insane reach on his sparring Rockhold.

Pretty sure he's also sparring with 6'6 Liam Mcgeary

UFC 182 triggered a decent music moment in my brain, lets jam in this thread

Better put security in there, the weight cut can leave people mad, and they are already mad, so they will be super mad, if they touch, will we have a fight?...tonight live on ufc broadcast.

After they'd posed nose-to-nose with White between them to prevent a repeat of their Aug. 4 brawl in the hotel lobby, White ordered them to turn to face the crowd. And White made the decision to walk off to the side and let them pose by themselves.

Mistake.

Big mistake.

"Jon said, 'I'm going to [expletive] you up so bad; you're delusional if you think you're going to win this fight,' " White said. "[Cormier] was pissed, and then it was on. When I went back, Cormier was saying, 'Touch me. Just [expletive] touch me. Touch me once.' When I walked away, I said, 'That was stupid. That was really stupid. It was definitely a rookie move.' But it's very rare that you can't leave two guys shoulder to shoulder to do the last [photo]."

The men dislike each other so much they can't be left alone to stand near each other for even a moment without something untoward happening.

White had to race back in from about 25 feet away to make sure that a repeat of the August brawl, which led to each fighter being fined and ordered to do community service by the Nevada Athletic Commission, did not occur.

Expect more of this. Jones clowning and DC with jimmies rustled.

expecting to see another one of these

chsg9.jpg

xp3n9l.jpg

Silva-shoulder-bumps-Sonnen.gif

cant think of a time where a weigh-in push led to a non-violent KO fight lol

u guys think he might walk out with the sensei?

Gonna be watching the Jones and DC weigh-in stare down like...

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=400&y=18&w=150&h=150&ro=0&s=joe-rogan-12-29-12-10-59-31-919.jpg

Back