UFC 182 Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier (Tickets still available)

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's Friday night and there are still tickets available to attend UFC 182. Does this surprise you?

Light Heavyweight Championship
Jon Jones (20-1) vs. Daniel Cormier (15-0)

ufc182.jpg

I was just at the event here in Phoenix with unreal seats and they still couldn't compare to my couch or even my computer chair.

The event is probably sold out but there are tickets reserved for hotel guests in Vegas etc... In what context did you see the "tickets still available?" sentence?

Being at the show is severely overrated.

You spend 7 hours sitting in hard chairs (I'm usually in the 5th-10th row. Take that, Ryan Jimmo!!). For that 7 hours you are usually watching 10-12 fights (less than 2 per hour of sitting) and paying $25 for a shot of vodka or $12 per beer. Meanwhile you're stuck next to people who "Just happen to be in Vegas and thought 'why not?'" and half the time you have the guy screaming "punch him!! Kick his ass" at increasing volume as he drinks.

Also Vegas has what is possibly 100 bars that will show the event. So why go through all that crap when you can do that?

I was just at the event here in Phoenix with unreal seats and they still couldn't compare to my couch or even my computer chair.

Preach on. I'll be enjoying this event from the comfort of my home.

I'm good with it.

I'm not surprised. I went to 181 which I think was easily the better card although less hyped and it was maybe 50% empty until the final 3 fights. I then moved up to my seats (snuck down to the 1st row from the floor) assuming it would start to fill. It did but not that much, def. Never got close to capacity.

BTW. I've been to shows in toronto, mtl, van and that one in Vegas. All the events in Canada were sold out and packed. MTL had the best crowd. Toronto was the best experience (gus v jones).Loved them all though

Last edited:
The experience of seeing a big ppv mma event live is incredible, but everything I've been- I ended up watching the monitors at least half the night.
I've had decent seats and been lucky enough to go backstage etc.... But watching at home is the best way to really catch all the action IMO

Most fight fans know DC is fake and has no chance in hell of even being competitive in this fight. SO why would they even buy the PPV.

yes considering this is the biggest fight in quite awhile

Tickets don't sell as fast this time of year.

I hope that it sells out.

I know how others feel in this thread.

went to Benson vs Rustam Khabilov when it came to NM and I left after the Scott Jorgensen fight. Expensive beer, the food lines were like scrunched up cattle transportation, idiot girls were loud, chit chatty bitches behind me, got annoyed by everything and left. Live audience = super overrated.

Got home and read the main card play by play here on 'dog. No regrets, never again.

Checked the prices, cheap seats are in the 200 dollar range so this doesn't surprise me at all.

The experience of seeing a big ppv mma event live is incredible, but everything I've been- I ended up watching the monitors at least half the night.
I've had decent seats and been lucky enough to go backstage etc.... But watching at home is the best way to really catch all the action IMO

This.

I know how others feel in this thread.

went to Benson vs Rustam Khabilov when it came to NM and I left after the Scott Jorgensen fight. Expensive beer, the food lines were like scrunched up cattle transportation, idiot girls were loud, chit chatty bitches behind me, got annoyed by everything and left. Live audience = super overrated.

Got home and read the main card play by play here on 'dog. No regrets, never again.

It cant be THAT bad? I mean why leave when u already paid for it? To watch the thing live gotta be better than reading play by play

Back