UFC 182 Fight Club Q&A with CM Punk. 5pm et/2pm pt/10pm uk Discussion

Lol did anyone notice that poor baby face looking kid that was heavy and had glasses and anik mistaked him for a girl? Had a white shirt that said ufc in red

Poor kid

Lol did anyone notice that poor baby face looking kid that was heavy and had glasses and anik mistaked him for a girl? Had a white shirt that said ufc in red

Poor kid

lol. poor kid.

Poor kid

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

I didn't know who CM Punk was until he signed with the UFC but seems like a cool, smart guy. I'm cheering for him and hope he does good.

I found it funny that this was the first Q&A where nobody asked for tickets and it's the one show where it's not sold out and they have tons of tickets.

Why does nobody want to go to this show? lol

I found it funny that this was the first Q&A where nobody asked for tickets and it's the one show where it's not sold out and they have tons of tickets.

Why does nobody want to go to this show? lol

Do people ask for tickets when it isn't Dana White? Lol. It is usually during press conferences that I hear people ask for tickets.

Anik said "You're up, darling."

26:23

Watching the Q&A right now and am right at that part. Not only was he mistaken for a girl, but his question was "Are you really training for UFC?".

These questions are bullshit. Good thing Punk has a great personality and sense of humor.

To be fair the diaz brothers do be killing him , that was hilarious he probably thought he wouldnt have to deal with as many weird fans in ufc

He forgot what belt he was in Kenpo:rolleyes:

that part was a little cringe worthy. He should have just said he doesn't want to say. The fact that he had to lie must mean it's beginner level.

that part was a little cringe worthy. He should have just said he doesn't want to say. The fact that he had to lie must mean it's beginner level.

Agreed I don't like his chances at all, sounds like his credentials are exaggerated.

nice size crowd. Anik still trying to sell tickets. It's crazy they can't sell this event out.

It is amazing that they can't but we are officially in a different era of MMA. This ain't 2009 anymore.

Back