UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler II Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 12am UK

:eek::eek: You motherfuckers slow? Im showing mirror examples of what Faber just did. As better examples than the lame Jones jokes, that dont mirror what what Faber just did. Immediately capitalizing on a fighter that was just poked in the eye.

No, there wasn't a pause in the finish that just happened. Are you stupid or what?

39 fights in 12 years.....after 1 eye poke Faber is labeled the biggest cheat ever? You guys are reaching. It was not intentional. Sucks cause it was a way better fight than I expected but it wasn't intentional.

He's the Devil

Faber has been fighting long enough to know when he pokes a guy in the eyes, especially as blatantly as that. I think this one was on purpose to get the finish cause he knew Rivera was winning.

Pretty dirty by the california kid.

You are damn right he knew what he was doing. He was getting beaten ...

Johny Hendricks had a broken leg to? Lol!!!! The book isn't done yet.

LOL, he also had a broken leg. LMAO. Didn't know Laimon was Brazilian.

No, there wasn't a pause in the finish that just happened. Are you stupid or what?

Keep playing stupid dumb ass. Pause or no pause Gus has finished two fighters within a minute of poking them in the eye.

well he was losing to a non top ten guy and i think he is doing just fine financially at this point

Realistically how motivated can a guy be , I don't like speculating but something tells me Faber didn't exactly pull out all the stops to prepare for Rivera. At this point Faber is holding on to whatever he has left to see if he can fight for the title....again

27xRS.jpg

7V2ArKq.gif

Picture_15_medium.png.html

Lol, idiot.

Your posts are horrible, as usual.

Hope Lawler comes out and gets the KO in under a minute.

Keep playing stupid dumb ass.

What? Are you really this dumb? There's a huge difference between getting a pause and not getting a pause. "Keep playing stupid" what a fucking ironic statement.

Hendricks had good mobility and range of motion for a person with a torn bicep and broken leg. Wtf is up with these people spouting this shit.

Back