Media UFC 178: Yoel Romero and Tim Kennedy Backstage Exchange

Fair result

Yoel got a bit of extra recovery time from an obvious foul
If the ref did his job, he would have given Yoel that extra time. I dont get how anyone can feel sorry for Tim, or why Brandan Schaub and Joe Rogan pretend Tim got ripped off. They bring up the extra time on the stool, but forget the only reason Yoel got hurt was because he was blatantly fouled.

It would have been refreshing to see Tim admit this much and let it go himself. He acts like he was ripped off. It is shameful

Why would you need to be in a gun fight ? Why would you want to murder a house full of people you absolute weirdo

Excuse him as it's not his fault. It's decades of brainwashing by the US government, law enforcement and gun companies that AT ANY MOMENT, a group of non-white people, most likely "athletic and explosive" or possibly illegal immigrants from South of the border, will bust into your home and rape and kill your entire family. A culture of fear, racism and a society that has never understood the true meaning behind the Second Amendment of the American Constitution.

All of you saying Tim shouldn't be mad or doesn't have any right to be mad because of the glove grabbing, he in that moment probably didnt even know or remember he even did. In the heat of battle something like that can just happen. He got away with it and thats how it goes sometimes....Yoel definitely shouldn't have gotten away with not getting up in time tho.
Yoel absolutely should have gotten away with it (and did), and as a matter of fact Yoel should have been given extra time to recover from the blantant foul.

As for Tim, even long after the fight he still considers himself to have been cheated out of a win. Despite the fact he only hurt Yoel by fouling him.

All is right because Yoel won, so I am good with it.

Wow. You really dig deep. Again. I would rather have him on my side in a gunfight. No dis to Yoel, but Tim is the real shit. We actually get to own real guns here. You are missing out. That is all.
Still at it I see. Gun fights.
Tim's a soldier, you are not. You dont have gun fights. You dont need Tim ok.

Excuse him as it's not his fault. It's decades of brainwashing by the US government, law enforcement and gun companies that AT ANY MOMENT, a group of non-white people, most likely "athletic and explosive" or possibly illegal immigrants from South of the border, will bust into your home and rape and kill your entire family. A culture of fear, racism and a society that has never understood the true meaning behind the Second Amendment of the American Constitution.
The very fact that he truly believes I'm jealous that he can have a gun and I cant really highlights your point.
Personally, a gun is not something i would spare a single thought for. That goes for, certainly everyone I know too. laying in bed at night worrying about attacks and other garbage that would require me to have to draw fire power? It sort of reeks of paranoid schizophrenia to me.

Last edited:
Watching yoel break his face was so satisfying. Hate that guy so fucking much. Would love to see a rematch just so he can get his jaw broken.

Only foul I've known Romero for was letting off that foul skiddy on his shorts and those sweet as fuck 12-6 elbows he was doing to Brunson.

I know what the intention of the 2nd was. I also know that really shitty people exist in the world. I know when I was a child, armed men broke into my house(in a very upper middle class neighborhood with 0 reported crime, ever) and the only reason they left is because my dad had a gun.

Sure, people shouldn't live their life in fear expecting to have to shoot another human every time they leave the house. They also shouldn't be morons and expect to never need to defend themselves with force.

Haha this fight was instant karma for Tim.

He's salty as fuck about it to this day.
No he’s not. On Rogan he came clean that He said he was just talking shit for sake of talking shit when he was still competing.

figures. wonder how long this account will last.

for every weird pic of GSP close to men you can hand select, I could post a dozen of him with fine ass black/asian women. So this attempted joke is stupid. Who would give a fuck if he was gay anyways.
Lol, honestly the "fornicator" part was more shocking too me than the "Homo" part, because, as you said, who gives a fuck.

But to use "fornicator" as a derogative term trying to defame the mans character says way more about the type of person you're dealing with here then anything else in that post does.

Just a sad angry little man my friend, don't bother putting I the effort too respond, doing so only robs you of valuable time you could have spend banging your head against the wall or talking too a gold fish instead, both options would most certainly be more productive and fulfilling usages of your time then attempting to engage in a conversation with that dude, lol.

Most people probably don’t remember how good Tim was. Guy gave Yoel hell, survived grappling exchanges with roger gracie, and gave prime Luke a damn hard fight. Guy was as legit as they came

The only guy Romero fought more muscular than him that I can remember.

Hoping to see new footage of Romero kissing Kennedy backstage. Leaving disappointed.

All of you saying Tim shouldn't be mad or doesn't have any right to be mad because of the glove grabbing, he in that moment probably didnt even know or remember he even did. In the heat of battle something like that can just happen. He got away with it and thats how it goes sometimes....Yoel definitely shouldn't have gotten away with not getting up in time tho.

That was literally the only time Kennedy ever in any fight had anything remotely resembling a foul and I agree he probably didn't even know exactly how it transpired. He grabbed Romero's wrist and his fingers got hooked in his glove. Wasn't intentional.

Also, it looks a lot better when it is run in real time instead of slo mo, something the Romero fans love to post. That exchange was literally about 1 1/2 second total, if that.

Romero on the other hand is basically the dirtiest fighter in the UFC where he literally has at least one (but often more) cheating incidents in pretty much every one of his fights.

listen to yourself...pathetic

Love seeing these military ass holes who think the World owes them everything get bodied, war Yoel.

Tim Kennedy Is up there with Matt Hughes for the biggest asshole in UFC history

I’m gonna love seeing Yoel get knocked out by Adesanya.
Zero percent chance that's happening. Izzy doesn't have the raw power, and Yoel never gets finished. If Izzy wins, it'll be a decision victory.

When UFC digested SFORCE, middleweight division was the division impacted most- 185 division was never more stacked.

Back