UFC 174 Prelims to air on FX instead of FS1

darn i wish they were on fuel tv so millions could watch it

Just checked guide again, not sure when the switch will happen. Program listings never changed.

None of you could drive like that so stfu and respect it

Of all prelims to get shown on FX, they choose the very worst of the bunch.

But whatever, I got both channels so as long as it isn't FS2.

This is one of the worst prelim cards for a PPV in recent memory. Bunch of debutants and dudes coming off losing streaks, Christ, Jabouin-Easton is the biggest prelim for fucks sake.

I'll be sipping a bourbon and watching England-Italy (praying the Italians take it), while keeping one eye on the laptop til the PPV.

Good news, much rather they move them to FX instead of FS2.

Will be interesting to see how they do for a weaker PPV, weak PPV prelims and no promo at all.

Will tell you alot about what a network, how many homes its in etc means to an org in terms of ratings.

This is one of the worst prelim cards for a PPV in recent memory. Bunch of debutants and dudes coming off losing streaks, Christ, Jabouin-Easton is the biggest prelim for fucks sake.

I'll be sipping a bourbon and watching England-Italy (praying the Italians take it), while keeping one eye on the laptop til the PPV.

Would have rather seen Tanaka's debut on FX but yeah the prelims for this card are very weak.

Main card isnt that bad though. Not great but AA/Shaub, Jimmo/OSP, Feijao/Bader, Rory/Tyron and MM/Ali are all interesting fights.

Back