UFC 174 as it stands, Is it PPV worthy?

Yeah I think it's a "decent" card. There's some good fights on it. Just not worth $65 for the vast majority of the viewing public........but im sure ufc knows that.

May not have the best star power but I care about all the fights on the main card. I say yes it's PPV quality.

Main Card

Mighty Mouse vs Baguatinov - The champ vs a good striker and hard hitter - nice
Rory vs Woodley - Woodley maybe future champ, Rory needs a smacking - nice
Bader vs Cavalcante - Bader - Knockout oder knocked out - nice
Arlovski vs Schaub - ok heavyweights - if brendan gets knocked out, I will like it ^^ - nice
Jimmo vs St Preux

FS1 Prelims( wow these are terrible)

Yves Jabouin vs Mike Easton(loser leaves town) - ok fight for the undercard
Safarian vs Kikuno - safarian is worth watching - for the undercard a good fight
Kajan Johnson vs Tae Hyun Bang
Delorme vs Tanaka

Fight Pass

De Randamine vs Dudeiva(Who are these people)

not ppv for the casual fan

WOW, this one is riggityrough, folks. I remember CC27 and that sillyboy buttons talking about how there'd be two big fights to fill out the main card after the top three were announced. I don't think what they did qualifies.

Oh boy, this one isn't going to do well. Fortunately for Zuffa they don't pay the fighters so they'll be making money regardless.

OH DEAR

The prelims are lacking big time, and the main card isn't even close to strong enough to make up for that.

JIMMO VS. OSP ON A MAIN CARD PPV with the amount of talent they have on their roster is just pathetic.

Most people will say no but I find the Main Event intriguing and I'm a huge Rory MacDonald nut hugger so for me it is

I would buy just to see Johnson defend his title again, but the rest of the card is mediocre at best. Rory/Woodley is a poor excuse for a co-main event (another example of the UFC trying to shove sub-par WWs down fans' throats), and I couldn't care less about Schaub/Arlovski. The two LHW fights are decent, sensible matchups but don't have the most talented fighters.

The undercard is pretty much entirely filler. Btw, Sarafian is fighting Kunimoto, not Kikuno. Too bad, I would actually rather watch Sarafian fight Kikuno, despite the size difference.

Rory and Woodley aren't subpar lol. Don't know shit about fighting... it's a good co main but outside of that the card is pretty weak.

lol say MM/Ali gets pulled due to injury or likewise Woodley/Rory due to injury

then this card is absolute garbage

definitely not worth the 60$ ppv tag, totally worth the 65$ ticket price though

It's good enough. I'll buy it for Rory/Woodley and the main event will be good even though I don't really care for the weight class much.

Remember all the idiots who were calling others idiots because the main card was not finished yet? Arlovski and Schaub were the guys to save this card?...LOL

The main and co-main are sick. It really needs one more big fight. But as usual I'll throw in $10 to watch.

WOW, this one is riggityrough, folks. I remember CC27 and that sillyboy buttons talking about how there'd be two big fights to fill out the main card after the top three were announced. I don't think what they did qualifies.

Oh boy, this one isn't going to do well. Fortunately for Zuffa they don't pay the fighters so they'll be making money regardless.

OH DEAR

Lol yes CC27 and there were many others. Big fight we got with Arkovski and Schaub. Then we got dummies who are actually gonna buy it. No wonder why things are the way they are. Zuffa is milking the fans and don't give a flying fuck.

TS, the fans will send the UFC another message by voting with their wallets.

TS, the fans will send the UFC another message by voting with their wallets.

Yes indeed! Truth is, the UFC isn't dumb. They know how many PPV buys, and tickets they have to sell to make money. I'm guessing they know they won't get more than 200K buys and probably will still make money .

only 3 fights interest me

Rory vs Woodley
Bader vs Cavalcante
Arlovski vs Schaub

This card is worth paying for. Woodley-Rory, MM vs Ali are two badass fights. Cant go wrong with Arlovski vs Schaub. Kikuno vs Safarian is going to be an awesome fight too.

I don't know what some of you want. A Shockwave type event every month is not going to happen.

Back