UFC 173 Payouts Released

Lol I knew it. People kept acting like Barao was this rich man, and that the 11k/11k wasn't even close to his earnings. The "champ" who is #1 p4p was only making 75k/75k? No wonder he was complaining about his pay and it sucks that he lost and now lost power for renegotiating.

Being off by a factor of 7 is not close.

Ellenberger is a top 10 fighter in one of the most stacked divisions with very powerful hands. u shat up!

His performances have been pathetic

He should fight Mike Pierce on the prelims and if he is poor he should be cut

His performances have been pathetic

He should fight Mike Pierce on the prelims and if he is poor he should be cut

Yeah, that's how it should be :rolleyes:

Lol I knew it. People kept acting like Barao was this rich man, and that the 11k/11k wasn't even close to his earnings. The "champ" who is #1 p4p was only making 75k/75k? No wonder he was complaining about his pay and it sucks that he lost and now lost power for renegotiating.

Lol the new buzz will be TJ, the monster champ, American only pulling $18k...

Before bitching about not wanting to watch 'manlets' fighting...

I'd like to point out that I'm pretty sure Barao revamped his contract BEFORE this fight to get paid more

When you are the champ it is, 148k and 22k are pathetic. Why is Barao barely making more than Ellenberger, you can try tp spin it however you want but 75k is chump change.

What do you make a year?

Wish I got paid to train. Face it. They got the easy life except for 20 min a year

ya but they are the 5% of the mma world.

if you are the elite you should be paid elite. dana seems to miss that, more money attracts more people.

ya dana, you might have less private jets in your private hangers, but your product will be better.

Yeah, that's how it should be :rolleyes:

It should be, he cracks mentally and does shit all making a boring fight

Doesn't deserve that money and still to be in the ufc if he is going to fight like how he did in the Rory fight

But the UFC is neck to neck with soccer??? Don't forget that the UFC is also a billion dollar company as Dana has stated.

They should be getting paid more.

Must be a lie, Renan Barao can't make 74/74 everyone on Sherdog said he made 11/11.

That does not count any PPV pay which is what people said was most of his pay. Not to mention Sherdog claimed he only made 22k (11/11).

LMAO

OLD Strikeforce contracts from years ago>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The UFC's P4p Bests' contract in 2014.

That does not count any PPV pay which is what people said was most of his pay. Not to mention Sherdog claimed he only made 22k (11/11).

He wasn't even getting 300k buys, what makes u think he was getting much of PPV? Renan was not happy with his pay and I see why, 74k/74k is a joke.

LOL, people are still this clueless?

Those PPV buys start after like the first 150-200k buys. They don't get a % of ever buy but a % of every buy AFTER the first couple hundred k. And not every champion or top fighter has it.

But at least we don't hear as many clueless naive people saying this to justify shit pay.... Durr and that doesn't include the huge super secret locker room bonuses. So that's a start at least.

LOL anyone remember this straw people used to grab for..'They make most of their money off of sponsorship anyways.'

The obvious unreliability of these figures aside, I really hope Dan's banking more than 50 a fight these days.

You can still say he's underpaid, but $74k/$74k is over 6 times as much money as $11k/$11k. People that were assuming he was still getting $11k/$11k were way off.

Not at all. Put it into perspective. It's like saying I have a penny in my pocket, and reach in and find a nickel instead. 74k is peanuts. 11k is peanuts. They are very comparable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back