UFC 173 Payouts Released

Hendo only 50k?? Really, im not a fan of him but 50k? Isnt him a legend?

Lol I knew it. People kept acting like Barao was this rich man, and that the 11k/11k wasn't even close to his earnings. The "champ" who is #1 p4p was only making 75k/75k? No wonder he was complaining about his pay and it sucks that he lost and now lost power for renegotiating.

$74k/$74k is not in the same ballpark as $11k/$11k.

75k+75k with PPV points would be pretty good if he could actually sell PPV's. I wonder if he has even hit the PPV # to kick in the points.

I think the PPV kicker starts at 300k buys.

Of course it is, from a champions perspective.

You can still say he's underpaid, but $74k/$74k is over 6 times as much money as $11k/$11k. People that were assuming he was still getting $11k/$11k were way off.

You can still say he's underpaid, but $74k/$74k is over 6 times as much money as $11k/$11k. People that were assuming he was still getting $11k/$11k were way off.

I'm pretty sure we all knew he wasn't getting 11k/11k. For your number 1 p4p to not even be guaranteed 6 figures a fight is horrendous.

I'm pretty sure we all knew he wasn't getting 11k/11k. For your number 1 p4p to not even be guaranteed 6 figures a fight is horrendous.

1. He wasnt the no 1 P4P.... Dana's opinion, but he always says his opinion means jack
2. Before this weekend, Barao has 7 fights in the UFC. Seniority matters

I'm telling you man, people thought he was still getting $11k/$11k. I'm honestly not surprised by his pay at all. Barao isn't exactly the biggest draw despite his skillset.

Man these guys don't make crap..!!!

Even on the high end..

On the low end they may as well be fighting for for free Donairs from the KOD.

1. He wasnt the no 1 P4P.... Dana's opinion, but he always says his opinion means jack
2. Before this weekend, Barao has 7 fights in the UFC. Seniority matters

Dana is the promoter, his opinion matters more than the websites who make the list. If Dana feels that Barao is his best fighter then he is.

Wow, at Hendo's money.. disgraceful to a legend that..

Back