UFC 173 or Bellator PPV which one you gonna buy? Or neither.

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously bellator gonna be hurting now that Alvarez is off the card, I think me and my friends gonna prob get the UFC card its rather week but really wanna see the Lawler Ellenberger fight live

Bar for UFC fight. And I'll ZP any bellator highlights.

Losing Alvarez killed my interest in seeing that card live.

I was planning to get the Bellator PPV but not with Eddie out.

I'll probably end up just streaming both.

I dont even get the point of Bellator having a PPV now that the main event is off. Aint nobody got time fo that.

Chandler is my favorite LW, but Barao is my favorite fighter... so UFC 173.

I'll be watching both.

Bellator losing Alvarez was a massive downer, but Chandler is fighting, Tito/Shlemenko and Page/Mo will also be good.

Sports bar for UFC. Don't really care about the bellator PPV

UFC 173 is on May 24th. Bellator PPV is on the 17th of May. They're both on different dates.

I just saw a Bellator commerical on TV and they were still pushing Eddie Alvarez, and saying how the trilogy completes tonight. Pretty Grimey move to basically not update your commercials, I'm sure at least one person buys the PPV not knowing the fight is off.

Was looking forward to seeing chandler and alvarez,now that's off Ill just catch the highlights of mo vs rampage,have 0 interest in seeing tito fight.

Ufc 173 has barao on it and Ellenberger vs lawler so ill watch that live.

Bellator is on May 17th, so I will watch that on that week. UFC 173 is on May 24th, so I will watch that on that week.

Was looking forward to seeing chandler and alvarez,now that's off Ill just catch the highlights of mo vs rampage,have 0 interest in seeing tito fight.

Ufc 173 has barao on it and Ellenberger vs lawler so ill watch that live.

They're on different dates, so you can watch Bellator live. UFC 173 is the on next Saturday, Bellator PPV is on this Saturday.

Sports Bar for UFC 173.

I'll read Sherdog PBP's for the Bellator info.

Sports bar for UFC, buy Bellator (unless Hooters shows it, then sports bar for both)

Bar for UFC, You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to pay for the Bellator PPV, unless you like to watch cards with has been UFC fighters.

They're on different dates, so you can watch Bellator live. UFC 173 is the on next Saturday, Bellator PPV is on this Saturday.

You could if you feel like shelling out $45 for Rampage vs King Mo main event.

That would be like buying a UFC headlined Shogun vs Ryan Jimmo.

Back