UFC 173: Barao vs Dillashaw Post-fight Press Conference Discussion and LIVE DW SCRUM

Someone ask Jake if he's scared of Lawler.

And yes, the scrum seems like it's gone official, the pre-fight scrum was only on fight pass. Which is fucking annoying.

Someone ask Jake if he's scared of Lawler.

And yes, the scrum seems like it's gone official, the pre-fight scrum was only on fight pass. Which is fucking annoying.

just when it's live. It's still posted the next day on the mma sites. At least for now.

Dillashaw saying that bang picked him apart and made him the fighter he is now. Wouldn't be surprised if Dilla went to Bang's gym. Might even bring Castillo with him.

I agree. Staying at Alpha Male where Faber is always a contender is not a good look for TJ anyway. One day they will have to probably fight again in the future.

DC just said he put on 20lbs. Says he believes that Dan weighed 199 in the cage tonight. "He felt small."

Has the press conference started yet?

just when it's live. It's still posted the next day on the mma sites. At least for now.

ok, found the pre-fight. Went looking for it a day after an still couldn't find it anywhere but though the UFC directly, and assumed they'd done something stupid, rather than my search skills just sucking.

Wasn't DW trying to tell us Renan was like Anderson Silva? After I saw him get dominated for the first 4 rounds I was waiting for him to wait until midway through the 4th to pull the miracle comeback.

It never came.

Ya'll owe me and TJ Dillashaw some god damn fckin respect!!

I am the GREATEST whitebelt in Sherdog history, don't believe me check my post history!

No complaints about tonight's overall event. I enjoyed most of the fights. Great win for Dillashaw.

The youtube chat when they're waiting for the press conference to start and are just spamming random shit

it gives me aids

Where does Dillashaw/Barao rank in the domination of a reigning champ?

I put it up there with Cain/JDS II personally.

Team Alpha Male finally got UFC gold, they are going to party hard tonight.

Where does Dillashaw/Barao rank in the domination of a reigning champ?

I put it up there with Cain/JDS II personally.

It's higher. JDS was never even close to being considered to be pfp #1.

Shocking performance by TJ. Wow

Dana will spin it and shit on Barao, saying "just like Silva, Barao got cocky and didn't show up"

Back