UFC 173: Barao vs Dillashaw 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK Weigh-In Discussion

Barao looks like someone dried him out on the sun.

I feel like i'm the only one really worried for Cormier tomorrow.

you're not the only one. Fighting slow-ass dudes like Mir and Nelson isn't great preparation for an elite non-HW fighter with dynamite in his fists.

renan is really drawn. had to even shave his head to cut weight

you're not the only one. Fighting slow-ass dudes like Mir and Nelson isn't great preparation for an elite non-HW fighter with dynamite in his fists.

hendo might be the slowest lhw tho so not that big a difference

Rumina Sato on stage? What's going on?

Damn makes me sad that we could have been seeing Weidman vs Belfort tomorrow

Barao needs to buy some weight cut boxers. Almost had a wardrobe malfunction.

man, he looks a lot worse than usual!

forget about records and 'legacy' at this weight class Renan, your healthhhhh!!!

Time to hit up Dana on twitter. WHERE IS ROGAN? Not "buying" if Rogan isn't there.

It's gonna be Anik and Goldie doing the commentary in the ultimate "Who can quote more sponsors during a fight."

854169352.gif

854169469.gif

854169823.gif

source: http://www.twitter.com/internetican

So cage tomorrow will be DC at 230 and Hendo at 199

Funny how we have this situation again right after Tito vs Shclemenko

Masa isn't even that big. Why does he have so much trouble making weight? He kills himself to make weight but always ends up gassing.

He is gigantic lol, just very short which is the reason why he fights at LW. I have to guess that he also must have a very heavy bone structure too.

He looked ripped when he fought at MW, and walks around 86-87kg considering he said he only has to cut 'a couple of kilos' to fight at MW.

edit: and yes his cardio issues are big trouble. IMO WW is his ideal weight class, he just feels like he is too short for it SMH. Ildemar Alcantara commits the same mistake at 170 (belongs at MW), for instance. common for brazilians lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back