UFC 168 Tour: Dana White Media Scrum, Anderson Intv: Jones/Gustaff , Weidman rematch

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
[YT]fni1P-m4YUg[/YT]

[YT]w3S9zpepSgo[/YT]

[YT]92V9Hq2N_is[/YT]

Last edited:
Man Anderson is such a weird cat... makes a simple question so awkward.

the journalists are taking the piss though. That guy who asked twice the same question right after he said "always same questions". I'd start losing my patience too

Hell yes! New vids. Thanks TS...
youre_awesome_carl_sagan.gif

Silva seems like he really doesn't want to be there. Hope it's not indicative of his attitude to the fight in general

Silva seems like he really doesn't want to be there. Hope it's not indicative of his attitude to the fight in general

Who would ? They're doing a week long tour around the US with media days everyday.

Who would ? They're doing a week long tour around the US with media days everyday.

I guess so, he doesn't seem to mind the questions regarding RJJ but seems irritated by the questions about the rematch. I just hope that this doesn't reflect a nonchalance to the Weidman fight

Thanks for the vids TS

Is Silva pretending that he doesn't speak english (as Chael suggested before) or he really has limited vocabulary??

It seems odd trying to answer questions in english if he is not speaking it well, why don't just answer in portuguese like Aldo?? Seriously, his interviews are useless when he can't connect few coherent sentences.

Also he seems very irritated by any question mentioning the first fight

Is it just me or is it the same guy who repeats a question previously asked to both Chris and Silva? Where the fuck did these clowns get their press passes?

Anderson said the punch was luck. I'm surprise to even him hear say that. With that said Anderson will get his title back.

Every Weidman interview I see I like him more. Guys a genuine dude

Back