UFC 168 poster

the troll poster still has me chuckling...thats my new background for my pc for the month lol....but on a real note the TS poster is really good....i like your color scheme and the shots of the ladies are really good. If i had to give some sort of criticism Weidman should have the belt on him somewhere, but i can see how you really couldnt add it in that particular shot. Nice job TS

the troll poster still has me chuckling...thats my new background for my pc for the month lol....but on a real note the TS poster is really good....i like your color scheme and the shots of the ladies are really good. If i had to give some sort of criticism Weidman should have the belt on him somewhere, but i can see how you really couldnt add it in that particular shot. Nice job TS

Ummm, that's the official poster. TS did not create it.

Silva looks a lot like Wayne Brady in the poster. No, this is not a racist comment, but the facial similarities are really present.

Comedian-Wayne-Brady-is-a-serious-gamer-LTI8A07-x-large.jpg

Not sure why the co-main seems to be the focal point of the poster.

Why's it say Weidman - Silva 2, but not Rousey - Tate 2???

General UFC policy seems to only give the 2 if the first fight was in Zuffa era UFC.

Hence no 2 for: Cruz-Faber, Bendo-Pettis, Silva-Okami, Belfort-Hendo.

Every once a while comes a post so sick that it takes the thread away.

Like the "SOON" post in that one thread.

Love it.

General UFC policy seems to only give the 2 if the first fight was in Zuffa era UFC.

The first two were under Zuffa so it's strange they didn't promote it as #2

The first two were under Zuffa so it's strange they didn't promote it as #2

WEC though.

Reason why I said Zuffa era UFC was because UFC 147 was originally Belfort-Wanderlei, a rematch of the UFC Brazil fight. It was just promoted as "Belfort vs Silva". Of course when Vitor pulled out and Rich replaced him it was then styled as a rematch fight "Silva vs Franklin 2"

Your logic makes sense but that just seems stupid. By the way they did market Cruz - Faber as Cruz - Faber 2. I don't know how to embed but you can find it on Google Images or Sherdog fight finder since they always go by the poster. Also they didn't refer to Liddell - Jackson 2 or Nogueira - Werdum 2 as rematches.

there was a different poster design a couple days/weeks ago, so i dont know if its the official one yet.

KO'd Anderson poster won the day.

Homeboy really cranked that thing out.

Weidman should hang the shooped poster on his fridge for this fight. Haha.

Coolest poster in a while. These are the two biggest rematches in their sports history. One for regular mma and then Rousey and Miesha for the biggest one in WMMA history.

this is actually a very nice poster and i hate wmma. i really like the colors and font.

If the ladies want to fight, don't "hate" on them for their job title that you find suitable for men, but not the women.

If your argument is they aren't as talented as men therefore they should be fighting in local shows for peanuts, then how is that not misogynistic.

The average joe with far less experience would probably get beaten up or submitted by the top women fighters.

Nothing to get emasculated about because all creeds, races, sexual orientations and genders should be able to fight in the big leagues of some sort.

yhst-45748600749679_2264_60990339

Last edited:
"Leave no Doubt"

I hope this title doesn't jinx the even like UFC knockout did, and we end up with a bunch of contentious spit decisions and robberies.

Back