UFC 168 bigger than UFC 100

Looks like a great card but I don't think it will do monster numbers (over 750k) because, frankly, Anderson Silva doesn't move the general public. That is unless he's fighting Chael or somebody else great on the mic to hype up the fight to the casuals. Weidman really isn't a big "hype up the fight" guy either. Anderson just doesn't have (or put in the effort to develop) the charisma necessary to make people who aren't hard cores stay in and pay $50 for a fight. Rousey on there will help a lot though. It will probably do about 650k or a little more.

I can't decide which is bigger...
GSP losing his belt at 167 or Anderson getting his belt back at 168.

It's close. Everyone knows Ronda is real headliner, and roughly Ronda = Brock. However, in the co-main, GSP is better than Anderson coming off a loss. Then UFC 100 definitely had a bigger third fight, so UFC 100 was better

You can't be serious

100 had GSP and Brock. Anderson and Rousey are big draws but they're not on par with GSP and Brock just yet.

In terms of PPV buy, it won't even come close. Who knows if it will be better. It all depends on how the fights play out obviously.

I dont think so......they have GSP and Brock on the same card

It has the two biggest rematches in the sports history. Meisha and rousey is the biggest for wmma and Anderson and Weidman I can't think of a bigger rematch except GSP BJ.

-Brock is a bigger PPV draw than Anderson

-GSP is a bigger PPV draw than Rousey

-Hendo/Bisping was a bigger fight than Barnett/Browne

-The main event was a grudge match and a title unification fight.

Back