PBP UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET

Can't wait to see Robbie, motha funkin Lawler! Let's go Robbie!!! It's go time.

Dunham just couldnt close the distance, Cerrone performs best when he can dictate the range like that.

I was nervous about this one as a huge Cowboy fan, I'm just elated that he came in strong and did his thing.

Problem is Cerrone doesn't look good against good strikers (sounds strange, I know).

But yeh, hopefully I make my money back on the other fights.

are you talking about me? I said ya he'll win some fights but notice how he's so quick to wilt when the pressure is on
I'm a big Cowboy fan, but it's true.

Whenever the pressure is on, he folds.

BZPcbaICYAATb2D.jpg

Nate Quarry: legacy doomed to being showed getting knocked the fuck out in the UFC intro.

I think it's kind of silly for Cormier to say that Davis is a more accomplished wrestler than Chael. Yeah in college, but he should know how much people have to improve to compete at the international level. And I think that everyone who watches a lot of MMA knows that Chael is a better MMA wrestler.

That said, I don't think that Chael is nearly the fighter at 205 that he is at 185. I don't think his style translates that well into being undersized.

Dunham just couldnt close the distance, Cerrone performs best when he can dictate the range like that.

I was nervous about this one as a huge Cowboy fan, I'm just elated that he came in strong and did his thing.

I actually think Dunham was having good exchanges with his boxing in the 2nd then he went to take Cerrone down for whatever reason.

Back